the watchtower is starting to crumble

by pepperheart 114 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

For the december monthly broadcast instead of jws from around the world waving to you and items of how to shun people we will have to make do with repeats of of old gilead videos that have been on the jw website for a good while

• LV101
    LV101

I like the sounds of it but why the repeat vids when they've constructed a Hollywood in Warkill? Are they taking time off for the winter solstice festivals and Christmas!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

They have already ran out of things to say

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    we will have to make do with repeats of of old gilead videos that have been on the jw website for a good while

Nope. The December broadcast is not a repeat of any old gilead video. It is about the recent 143rd class of Gilead, which is not available anywhere on the website and it would be the first time when it would be translated in numerous languages.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I do feel that things must beginning to perculate at bethels all around the globe as internet searches start increasing at an alarming rate to the shagrin of the braindead heads that make of the Governing Body of the hopelessly indoctrinated.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There are two important elements to why the Watchtower seems to be on a down turn, one being it’s continuos failed doctrines concerning the end times, with numerous date settings (1914) that were false, add in the access to information people have through the inter-net.

Relgion as a whole has taken a down turn in most modernized countries.

Is it any wonder the WTS is pleading to “ Don’t Give Up “

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope they are still experiencing the issues with lousy reception. They plead the people to suffer stupid hardships, stupid poverty, stupid stagnation. They ballyhoo those who serve joke-hova despite these stupid hardships, and especially when they have a major health issue that should stop them from serving that thing but they are still going strong. Hence, they deserve to have all their videos blocking and stuttering badly--when played at the boasting sessions as well as at home.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    watty - They have already ran out of things to say

I actually agree with this and no joke either.

Wizzy - stupid stagnation.

Praise the lord harry for their stagnation. If the WBT$ goes bankrupt and the GB go to prison (or better still the death penalty for crimes against humanity), I'll start believing in god again.

Finky - Their 100% failed prophesies make me smile a lot.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Ha - if wishes were horses...

• LV101
    LV101

punk - ahh, yes - perfect thought re/god! WTH is "harry"?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit