44 years old and having I.V.F help to have a baby thanks too bastard "this Generation" lies!! Wife wants kids in 2016! My story.

by Witness 007 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    Children are a blessing, no matter what age you are. go for it
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

I met my wife when I was 21, and she was 37. By 24 and 40, we were married. She had her tubes "re-tied" at 39 so that we could try. My wife went off the Pill a few months before our wedding, and got pregnant on our Honeymoon. Had our son at 41, then went back on the Pill. Point is, it CAN happen. I wish you all the luck. Our son is now 11, and a great blessing. He's never once stepped foot into a Kingdom Hall.

Good Luck!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    I just got in under the wire I am now 55 with 3 teenagers. I would seriously consider adoption
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Just examples of how cults can ruin lives.

When you have a cult that gives the promise of absolute health, paradise Earth people will put their lives on hold to do all they can.

Time is really the worst enemy of a doomsday cult.

The Borg might sometime be exposed for what it is. A system which is built on fallacies and misinterpreted doctrines and time is catching up with them.

Sad thing is, most JWs will put their life on hold for it all and never realizing after 50years goes by. They really believe they are doing what is right. Putting their lives on hold. Life is just too short!!! Enjoy it!!!!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hey, my wife and I decided to "obey" and not have kids so close to the end.

She wavered a little bit closing in on her biological clock, but I was awake to TTATT by then.

Now I am glad, as she is still in the cult. I would have done everything necessary to bust them outta that and that would have made all parties feel bad.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

By 2012 turning 40 made my wife panic about being baren childless, who will look after us in our old age???

Really!?

• Simon
    Simon

I couldn't imagine starting a family now - our's are both around 18.

It's nice to cuddle friends babies and play with their toddlers but that's all the fun stuff with none of the hard work.

Good luck however things work out.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

To those people who decided to go against the Borgs advice on marriage and not having kids, I SALUTE YOU

$%$#-em!! Do what you gotta do to be happy!! Complete your life. Or make your life feel complete. Amen!!

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha
    Justvremember... if you go the ivf route you will be disfellowshipped according to the 2013 watchtower...
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hi there and remember CALM DOWN SIR!! YOU MUSTN'T GET WORKED UP OR YOU WONT GET PREGNANT!!!That said, I wish you all the luck in the world..give it your ALL because u will never. Ever find anything that gives u more joy than kids of your own.

This is what I HATE so so so much about the org. I remember reading it was Ray Franze's only real regret...having no kids. I am so glad u are in a position to have kids but DO try to keep the misses stress free..enjoy yourselves , have the odd drink too( I think getting too worked up and health freaky has the opposite effect).

Thank goodness you and darkknight757 realized in time before it really WAS too late. Had my twins at 40...don't worry!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit