44 years old and having I.V.F help to have a baby thanks too bastard "this Generation" lies!! Wife wants kids in 2016! My story.

by Witness 007 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

nowwhat?4 hours ago
    I just got in under the wire I am now 55 with 3 teenagers. I would seriously consider adoption

LOL Nowwhat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF you cannot manage DEFINATELY consider alternatives like adoption, tho!

• All for show
    All for show
    IVF is DF offense... or if you are using someone else's egg and sperm?
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Good luck! Just remember, the IVF is a trial that you will both have to endure. Kids are worth it.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    silentbuddha, can you tell us which Watchtower that was?
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    Witness007, I hope you full fill all your dreams, I don't have any experience in this as I had both my girls by 21. I do know some people who have needed help & have managed to get results naturally. Using Chinese herbs, a lot in my area have been successful & I'm also told that removing all electrical appliances from your bedroom is important, I know of a witness couple that this worked for after years of trying. Hey gotta be worth the research a, it cost's nothing & you can start today. Think of all the fun. Just as a thought would adoption be an option. This can be heart breaking for a woman, it's horrible cause I suspect every where your wife looks now she's probably seeing pregnant mothers & prams. She gonna need your love man.
  • silentbuddha
    silentbuddha
    I do not remember the exact watchtower but it was that article that woke my wife up and helped her to leave not long after i did... ut is indeed a real watchtower
  • Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Try, if that is what you two want. Fertility drops off after age 40 but a good fertility doc may help.

Yes it is expensive but if you can afford it, then go for it. The oldest first time mother I delivered was 49 years old. She had used donated eggs (harvested from 20+ year old).

In 1976 when I was at bethel and met many branch overseer's wives who were going through menopause and lamenting that they would have had children first before going into full time work if they knew "this system" was going to last as long as it had. That influenced me to change my mind from "waiting until after Armageddon" to leave bethel and have a family. I am so glad I did. Now I have grandchildren, which none are JWs :-)

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Anyway, having children is overrated.

CP

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

Go for it .......

Go for it .......

Go for it .......

Go for it .......

Go for it .......

Go for it .......

Go for it .......

Go for it .......

Go for it .......

Go for it .......

Go for it .......

Go for it .......
    Go for it .......
  • prologos
    prologos
    Diogenesister said: have the odd drink too( I think getting too worked up and health freaky has the opposite effect)..enjoy yourselves --" , yeah, without all les accoutrement of contraception !!!!. and not one drink at the first sign of success. Concentrate all your effort in the middle of the month! Success is very likely, a close relative had her perfect daughter at 49, after a life of dedicated drinking, yet total abstinence during pregnancy. Because you are older and desire children, the experience is really underrated, totally fulfilling and exhausting. (for a while) and, if you live in a warm country sleep under a mosquito net, ignore the visible kingdom government's warning against pregnancy too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit