I wish there were more JW's here!

by be wise 63 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Am I drunk Bewise?........I wish...............how long to Friday night are we now....?

Dan the Pan..... You know I'm doing my damn hardest to not be defeated here......but well up against a guy like you, well whats a man to do? I've said it before....you are really, just tooooooooo good for me. Hey, Dan I'm glad you found your niche in this mad world. You're looking good mate.

(ps. I speak to you don't I ?!!)

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

(BeWise....Dan said I was "killing him"........I just didn't want him to die, it was that simple.)

• be wise
    be wise

Oh right!

Just a question have you checked out freeminds.

What was your experience as a JW?

• be wise
    be wise

Actually, if you don't want to post it here I understand, just send me a message I'm genuinely interested and baffled at the same time.

• Francois
    Francois

Cod Piece of Ra - Now that has a certain ring to it. I would we willing to withdraw Butterknife of Jah in its favor if you all would like. I know quality when I see it.

francois

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Scooby-

I'd appreciate if you elaborated on this comment:

I disagree if ever the WT has claimed to be a "Prophet" that gets it right all the time

Is the person (or group in this case) really a prophet if they never get it right? Nostradomus has a far greater success rate than the WTS, is he too a prophet?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Dan the Pan..... You know I'm doing my damn hardest to not be defeated here......but well up against a guy like you, well whats a man to do? I've said it before....you are really, just tooooooooo good for me.

Scoob's motto:

"If I can't come up something intelligent to say, sarcasm will do."

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    betcha "butterknife of jah" lives in his parents basement and spanks it once a week and cries".

Ok Scooby, I will try to educate as to the nature of this forum. This is an open board and as long as you stay within Simons' rules anyone can say anything, totally unlike the wtbts. I see all kinds of things on here I don't agree with, but I refuse to get rattled about it.(most of the time)

Now, try considering looking at these posts in a little different light, or from the angle of the person whose post you are reading. In other words cut the puppet strings that come down from the wtbts and use your brain the way God intended. Bug

• Dansk
    Dansk

Yizuman,

you're not allowed to have an opinion of your own.

For a JW this is, of course, right on the button. However, I commend SoJ for one thing - and that's for having, let's face it, some kind of self opinion in that he posts here. He knows it is COMPLETELY FROWNED upon by the Borg and, indeed, he is associating with apostates and, therefore, he should seriously consider ceasing to come here altogether or fade/disassociate himself or be disfellowshipped. As Watchtower supposedly speaks for Jehovah and Jehovah's eyes are everywhere, then by virtue of the fact that he and Scoobysnax continue to troll this board means that they will be immediately cut off at Armageddon. To ignore Watchtower counsel is to ignore Jehovah and one must face the consequences!

SoJ and Scoobysnax, why don't you just admit you are uncomfortable with JW dogma and that you genuinely enjoy coming here because of the many incontrovertible truths posted. No-one deliberately starts out to lambast a JW here. We have given you and others ample opportunity to acknowledge where you are going wrong but you continue to disregard/overlook the information. This exposes your hypocrisy and it is THAT that galls people and causes them to ridicule. Can you honestly blame them?

Dansk

• Hamas
    Hamas

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Francois you kill it man.

'Butterknife of Jah' LOL !!!!

Thats so funny, Cod piece of Ra is also very good....

but BUTTERKNIFE OF JAH ?!?!?

LOL !!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!

You really do kill it man, I enjoy your posts a lot. Im glad I didn't call on you when I was a dubya !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit