I wish there were more JW's here!

by be wise 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    What I've generally seen, and (quite honestly, expect to see) is that JWs can not, or will not, concede and grow. It's against the very nature of their religion.

AMEN Craig, AMEN!

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick
    I disagree if ever the WT has claimed to be a "Prophet" that gets it right all the time
    Is the person (or group in this case) really a prophet if they never get it right? Nostradomus has a far greater success rate than the WTS, is he too a prophet?

Excellent point StinkyPantz!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

WT 72 4/1 197"They Shall Know That a Prophet Was Among Them"

However, Jehovah did not let the people of Christendom, as led by the clergy, go without being warned that the League was a counterfeit substitute for the real kingdom of God. He had a "prophet" to warn them. This "prophet" was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah’s Christian witnesses. They are still proclaiming a warning,

Certainly, they have claimed to be a prophet, when it suits them, and when occasion demands they are just "Spirit Directed"

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Mind you, I would support our witness members in their complaints about the level of a few of the posts on this thread, are you listening Shamus?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit