Now you don't even have to go to the Kingdom Hall - ALL meetings to be recorded & available on jw.org (if you have a password)

by sir82 58 Replies latest jw friends

• worf
    worf

Hi Star Trek Angel,

Yes. This was predicted some time ago in the past.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think we have reached the nightmare stage in wishful thinking for the Governing Body and this corporation is going down the tubes pretty fast. That said I think very soon the Kingdom Hall sell offs will get in full swing compounding WT corporation legal problems exponentially even further which will drive this company into insolvency.

They are going to be so tangled up in the courts it ain't even funny. Suicide might just be an option for some in this rude awakening from their dream.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    A revolt will build among the faithful to resist the Governing Body's sanctioned selling of their Kingdom Halls and many legal battles will be lost over this holding up sales and tying up their hands to sell it legally further compounding their liquid money wows. The Watchtower will use strong arm judicial action against offending elders which will back fire with even more legal wows as they get to a court of laws and get exposed for such evil tactics.
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    So much for Hebrews 10:24
  • WTS Archive
    WTS Archive

We already have username and password for 2015/2016 circuit assemblies in polish. There are two sets of passwords for each assembly:

"Imitate Jehovah"

Username: pol-ca-co-pl-vwr

Password: Zgro.Obw.2015!

"Imitate their faith"

Username: pol-ca-br-pl-vwr

Password: Zgro.Obw.2015!

This will probably not be very useful to you english speaking guys, but you can sign in just for lolz and to show a big middle finger to Brooklyn's secrecy.

PS. "Zgro.Obw" in the password is an abbreviation of "Zgromadzenie Obwodowe" which is translation for "Circuit Assembly". Maybe someone will use that to guess passwords for other countries ;).

• Alive!
    Alive!

Check out mainstream church websites - sermon videos/ notes are downloaded every week.

No 'secret' password required.

I visit a local baptist church on and off - always a good 100 - 150 attending I guess - yesterday they sang a hymn about the resurrection for mankind. Oh, and everything will be on their website- re the Sermon and Pastors notes - with the invitation to email the pastor re questions and comments re his delivery and words.

Not saying they have the 'truth' per se: just saying it's good to have open discussion offered. No force fed wacky stuff. So different to what the WT told me.

Main issue for them is to sing praises, take time for reflection and be part of a community.

Probably not my only 'choice' as in a spiritual home - but I appreciate the diversity within the church.

No big deal for them having local sermons live streamed.....

• stephanie61092
    stephanie61092
    Does anyone have a current username and password?
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Nice!

Now I'm sure some will skip the Friday at regional assemblies and just watch it on their computer (or not!).

DY

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

This is what I think is the eventual future of the WTS (assuming they don't go broke from all the lawsuits and/or loss of tax-exempt status)...

...a (mostly) internet-exclusive "e-religion" with the Warwick compound serving as a) the GB's retirement Mecca, and b) incentive for the remaining R&F loyalists to aspire to move to someday.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    same as Vidiot, all KH and AH's will soon be next to be sold, 10 years down the line maybe less

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit