Now you don't even have to go to the Kingdom Hall - ALL meetings to be recorded & available on jw.org (if you have a password)

by sir82 58 Replies latest jw friends

• the comet
    the comet
    Seems like this is really for foreign language groups. Now you just watch your meetings streamed in every week, no need to worry about not having any qualified local brothers giving the talks.
  • sir82
    sir82

Seems like this is really for foreign language groups.

Yes, for now.

What will the future bring?

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    I think this is one of the predictions made on this site. Don't remember who, but I remember it being predicted. Sometimes I feel we could convince a couple of JWs that we have more holy spirit than the GB
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    They will use this in countries where there is no money for them to be made.
  • Oubliette
  • Splash
    Splash

"Elders and servants who have a jw org login will have access to all recordings."

Result!!

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd

Oubliette-

Are you saying they've jumped the shark?

-TL

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Ohhhhh! So....

Unload the poor minimum wage Spanish immigrants from existing Halls. They can watch it on the new Spanish speaking channel. Consolidate and sell Halls and leave the higher waged Americans to go to fewer Halls and pay up. :-/

what a loving provision

What's up with video feeds? To monitor who shows up?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you very much!

WTUnderground!

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

so--the truth now needs a password lol

And only available to the upper echelons who have kissed-ass enough to get in the elder/ms login sections it sounds like. So much for the poor, widows, orphans etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit