Now you don't even have to go to the Kingdom Hall - ALL meetings to be recorded & available on jw.org (if you have a password)

by sir82 58 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Frankly I believe they should of been doing this year's ago. I remember an aquaintance of mine who was a Christian showing me years ago how his church had live stream feed for their services. Good on you Wt for stepping up to the mark.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

That ought to work real nice for when they start selling Kingdom Hall left and right, they won't be needing Kingdom Halls just plug in to JW.org.

Some day that's all that will be left of this religion is just a web site.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

This will make it so much easier for the general population to see the strangeness.....as there is NO doubt that these will make it onto YouTube by someone.

Although as paranoid as it sounds, this would be a way that they could monitor who leaked the broadcasts! Just trace it to who logged in, and match it to who uploaded it!

• onightdivine
    onightdivine

For unlimited access to all recordings, you may avail of the loving provision of an annual service package for only $5,689. That's right! Our friendly operators are standing by to take your call. So, what are you waiting for? Call now to get your unlimited access password only from JW.o r g 😆😆😆

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Good way to watch the boasting sessions online and then blow it off. I especially like those apostate videos where they take segments of these, and then offer commentaries so it exposes the rubbish as such (of course, with the Kingdumb maladies edited out).

Or, I can simply lie about having watched it. No one will know, no one will take attendance, and no one will be on hand to ensure I do field circus or donate my resources that I need to use for silver or emergency preparations (you know, those rolling blackouts that could become common if the power grid becomes unstable or we get a major energy crisis). And no one will say a peep about the Christmas lights (LED, to boot) I will be running the whole time.

• possum
    possum

The purpose of meeting in the kingdom hall/christianity? is because people want to belong and have meaningful face to face conversations and authentic communal relationships. Jehovah witnesses already have extremely high rates of mental illness such as depression. Isolation by making meeting available electronically is a terrible, lazy and unloving way to build and sustain a religious community........

• naazira
    naazira
    When are they going to air the meetings on TV like these mega churches are doing? Then they can have a toll free number for viewers to call and give donations. :-)
  • blondie
    blondie

I have found that congregations have a variety of applications as to who gets the password. In one congregation you had to request it from the elders each time because they changed it after each use. And you had to prove why you could not go to the meetings. One serious disabled sister in her 60's had to endure a "visit" from the elders with 20 reasons why she could go to the KH. Not that anyone offered her a ride since she could not drive and was not near a bus route. Others are still using the same password they did 5 years ago when an older sister shared it with me.

I think that too much is getting on the Internet and embarrassing the WTS...not that there won't be leaks from elders and MS...The WTS thinks its the CIA but they can't keep secrets.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11
    way to go..interactive meetings on stream at home, with a donate now button. save money on halls, costs, etc etc and reduce visibility when hostility starts, as they keep on saying will happen, hence the go bag....
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Listening to meeting in your own home because they sold your Kingdumb Hall is dangerous without the group dynamics to force you to nod your head yes all the time to all the rubbish they publish.

Instead you might be prone to say: "what the fuck" without nobody/elders' watching you.

Pretty soon there will be nothing left of this organization but a poorly made web site and all the Governing Body behind bars for sins against humanity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit