Make America Great Again Hats...would you wear one?

by minimus 53 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Wear any hat and itā€™s a promotion of a product. Big deal.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    On....you believe everything cnn says? I donā€™t .

No, I know media spins things and runs with a fraction of truth to shock or alert viewers. But my main comment was about your other statement- "Whatā€™s more pathetic is the sheeple who follow whatever the libs tell them to believe in!"

I see people on opposing sides using that as an excuse to not bother with the other viewpoint. I feel quite the opposite of that statement, but meet some conservatives who don't believe whatever FOX News tells them. I don't just insult opposing views Trump-style.

• minimus
    minimus

The media is always going to follow their own narrative. But some are so prejudiced that they are unbelievable. Many people, if they despise Trump, will read whatever CNN says and swallow it hook line and sinker. Thank goodness there are other media outlets that give a different view. If we believed everything CNN and their friends said, we might have been shocked that Hillary didnā€™t win the election. I wasnā€™t shocked because I can see bias pretty easily. Iā€™m glad Trump is the President.America made a good choice.šŸ¤“

• ssn587
    ssn587

I do it's a hat like my gun hats and state hat. Wear it most of the time.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Basically, any time before Social Media was invented is when America was Greater than it is now.

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

It ahould read MCGA, or MRGA...C being China, and R being Russia. Look no further than Trumpā€™s business dealings with these countries, as well as his unwillingness to release his tax returns, as every other president in my lifetime has done.

Here, read this. These are HIS WORDS on China. No spin:

ā€œPresident Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!ā€ā€”-Donald J Trump

Awwww, poor CHINA!!! We need to SAVE their JOBS!! šŸ˜¢ Boo hoo.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    -- he works for free and takes no salary and is not becoming a multimillionaire off the backs of the taxpayers. Now there's a concept!

So did Hitler....

Edit: I do know I hereby forfeit any argument because I mentioned the nazis!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Sparrowdown Is there a hat that says Define "great."

Nice idea Sparrow!! When do we start production?

• jp1692
    jp1692

LV101: Trump works for free and takes no salary

This is not true!

As reported by PolitiFact, on May 18th, 2018 :

"Trump has donated his quarterly salary to various federal departments and projects including to the National Parks Service to restore battlefields, the Department of Education for children's camps and the Department of Health and Human Services for a public awareness campaign about the dangers of opioid addiction and the Department of Transportation for infrastructure projects."

Getting a paycheck and donating it -- to causes which Trump chooses and that further his own political agenda -- is clearly contrary to the erroneous claim that Trump "works for free."

There is plenty of objective evidence to show that Trump is benefiting financially in many ways from his presidency, but I'll leave that to others to sort out.

Please get your facts straight.

'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.ā€

• jp1692
    jp1692

Jehalapeno: Basically, any time before Social Media was invented is when America was Greater than it is now.

So we should get rid of social media to make America great again. Is that right?

Great, no more twitter storms from Trump!

TrumpTwitter_slide4.jpg

Source: Politico Magazine, June 2016

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit