Make America Great Again Hats...would you wear one?

by minimus 53 Replies latest jw friends

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

If trump wants to make america great again,does that mean he is going to make sure that all his companys pay a decent amount of tax

• LV101
    LV101

The new motto is: Keep America Great! I want to see it 'great' before I assume it is. Lots of Obama/Clinton horror to clean up first.

Yes -- I'd wear one but only with a body guard or at a Trump political party. Previous President had couple of political parties in my hood but I wasn't invited -- heartbreaking!

• LV101
    LV101

He actually paid lots of taxes -- he works for free and takes no salary and is not becoming a multimillionaire off the backs of the taxpayers. Now there's a concept!

• minimus
    minimus

The media presents such misinformation on Trump it isn’t funny. What’s more pathetic is the sheeple who follow whatever the libs tell them to believe in!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    The media presents such misinformation on Trump it isn’t funny. What’s more pathetic is the sheeple who follow whatever the libs tell them to believe in!

Ha, Trump claims things and says them enough until (he hopes) some believe what he claims. (The inauguration crowd, the FBI investigation found nothing and will wrap up soon, stuff like that.)

Now you are doing it too.

• minimus
    minimus

On....you believe everything cnn says? I don’t .

• minimus
    minimus

The FBI has proven to be above reproach. CNN has shown selective inauguration shots well before the thing even started.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    I like Trump but I would be reticent wearing that hat.

I'd wear it under certain circumstances that Trump followers might not feel happy about. other than that, no.

However, I would defend every right that anyone who chooses to wear it has to do so freely. I've seen people wearing that hat and I can't care less one way or another. Freedom of expression is for all Americans, not just the ones I like.

Can others say the same? Anyone?

• minimus
    minimus

I’m with you I think that if you want to align yourself with any party that is your business.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Why would anyone want to wear a hat with a logo representing any country in the Mondial ? Like the US has got dibs on being the "ever so righteous reference standard" for countries ? All of whom are corrupted.

I would feel like the member of a Cult !

Lets make Planet Earth Great Again !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit