What were Satan and his demons "doing" up in heaven, before being "cast down" in 1914?

by Dunedain 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

The Bible doesn't give us specific details as to what goes on in heaven. Revelation gives us parables and illustrations and it is just a good guessing game, but nobody can ever get it 100 percent accurate. Here is my guess.

The Bldg up in heaven was being sold to make way for the Warwick project. Satan, and his Demons got their Lay-off notices. They were sent to work out in the Field (on Earth). Pissed off, they fought, but the Great Trump was effective in deporting them down to the earth. He also built a wall so that they couldn't come back. He deducted money from their accounts for that too.

While they were in heaven, they had illegal jobs. sold drugs, took jobs away from the good angels, they also had no control over their sex drive.

I hope this clears things up.

Man, why do I feel that I'm in so much trouble for writing about this?

• Lieu
    Lieu

Before 1914?

Running Greece where his throne was. Then maybe hopping on the Roman bandwagon. Making certain no one could find those Library of Alexandria scrolls. Smirking at how the poor and enslaved were left to die in the Vesuvius eruption.

Moving on to European wars skirmishes and crusades. Ensuring the Chinese invented gunpowder and SE Asians stopped eating beef. Popped over to the Americas where there were people to yet be slaughtered and sneezed on. (No one gets to hang in the cut, so to speak.) The whole slavery thing. Later his crew hung out with the adventist movement giving them false dates while giggling.

At some point there's a bunch of those bad boys chained and imprisoned.

As for angelic DNA and whatnot, who says that went out with the flood? We don't know the ancestry of Noah's wife nor his sons' wives.

Genesis 6:4 NET

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days (and also after this) when the sons of God were having sexual relations with the daughters of humankind, who gave birth to their children. They were the mighty heroes of old, the famous men.

Numbers 13:33 NET

We even saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak came from the Nephilim), and we seemed like grasshoppers both to ourselves and to them."

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

literally raised hell.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    Dunedain
    It seems like Satan and his demon gang, must have really been "annoying" God and the angels. I mean, there was a WAR, right? What were they doing to them? Hurling insults? Calling then "nerds" up in heaven?

Perhaps, (my favorite weasel word) they were 'secretly' depleting the mineral content of 'the paradise of God.’ So, after being booted in 1914 they kept doing what they had been doing in heaven.

7 Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations:a To the one who conquersb I will grant to eat of the tree of life,c which is in the paradise of God.’

Surprised this graph never got into a Watchtower.

source

https://twitter.com/goddeketal/status/1728136924001714224

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit