I Wouldn’t Be Surprised If The USA Had Another Civil War!

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW
    love the way GermanXJW ignores the names of the many gang members who sexually abused German women on New Year's Eve across Germany a while ago.

Why do you "love" this? Is it not because you are compassionate with the victims? Is it only to utilize them for your argumentation?

Btw, it was not "across Germany", it was the city of Cologne. Bad enough, but not a national situation. But iconic for the far.right who just "loved it".

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Why do you "love" this? - I love the way you ignore all the rapey gangs but name a mentally ill pilot; I'm not using any victim in my arguments.

Btw, it was not "across Germany", it was the city of Cologne - it happened in more than one city ... there were others, unfortunately.

• Simon
    Simon

I don't know about a civil war, but further breakdowns in basic civility and tolerance.

"Don't like someone's political views? Hound them from restaurants ..."

"Don't like someone's political views? Smash bike locks over their heads ..."

"Don't like someone's political views? Threaten violence to stop any discussion ..."

"Don't like someone's political views? Shoot at them when they're playing a ball game ..."

The violence is nearly always by the left, and then the left wonders why people on the right don't feel compelled to support government overreach when it comes to guns and being able to defend yourself.

Why do you "love" this? Is it not because you are compassionate with the victims?

The expression doesn't mean you like it, it's that you find something hypocritical / ironic.

• hoser
    hoser

We will have a civil war in Canada before the US has one.

• Simon
    Simon
    We will have a civil war in Canada before the US has one.

ALL our wars are civil, it's just who we are !!

Oh, you meant ...

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    You seem to be the one who is inflamed. What news channel have you been watching? Maybe you should switch over & watch something else.

Agreed. Minimus constantly regurgitates Fox News talking points. Like most on the Right, he can't think for himself. He needs a single network to reinforce his views and tell him what to think. It would do him well to start reading his news instead of listening to a bunch of hotheads full of hot air being triggered all the time.

Remember that time Fox news had a meltdown when Obama wore a tan suit? I'm sure Minimus blew his stack over that too. 11 is no longer high enough on the scale. Now he's talking about civil wars. The right has gone completely off the rails.

• hoser
    hoser

There is a problem with the justice system in Canada. People are taking the law into their own hands as the system is for the criminals and not the victims of crime.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

You know, when someone says "Oh man, the country is so divided now!" I really have to wonder: How do you know this?

Did you interview the entire country yourself?

Honestly, I think most of the "this country is more divided than ever" has more to do with the media -- ALL media: liberal, conservative, mainstream, underground/alternative, whatever -- than anything else.

I am just not seeing -- in real life -- the kind of division described by any of these media entities.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Europe first.

• resolute Bandicoot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit