I Wouldn’t Be Surprised If The USA Had Another Civil War!

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Simon, I liked this answer. Blondie

Coded Logic, I think a lot of people resisted all those same things under Obama, they just did it in a more civilized and democratic way. There's no need for a militant resistance when you have a democracy.

Ideas should win. If they don't, look at them.

• LV101
    LV101

Ditto re/Simon's succinct answer.

• Badfish
    Badfish

This is clearly a sign that we are in the last days

• out4good4
    out4good4

You think its bad now....just wait until after the 1000 years after Satan is let loose again.

He's gonna be pissed!!!

• waton
    waton
    You think its bad now....just wait until after the 1000 years after Satan is let loose again ofg4:

Yeah instead of 2 camps, left and right, we will have four, the ever present corners of the biblical Earth. It would be a perfect civil war.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    I worry about those who have the guns to start a war. You know who those are. They voted for Trump in big numbers.

The statists are afraid of an armed populace.... never saw that coming.

• minimus
    minimus

Trump has never worked a hard day in his life.....what an ignorant and stupid comment.

• titch
    titch

You know, Folks, I'd somewhat like to see that happen in this country---the United States of America---sometime in my lifetime, before the Mother Ship returns and takes me back to the home planet in a galaxy that is far, far, away from here! I mean, it would be somewhat exciting to witness another "civil war" happen in this country. I would make for an exciting event, in my otherwise monotonous life here on this planet. But, I'll have to wait and see what happens.

Anyway, Mr. Minimus (I'm presuming that the title is "Mr."---correct me if I'm wrong) do you really, Really, REALLY think that Mr. Trump has actually worked, labored during his lifetime? Or, has he just had everything handed to him on a "golden spoon" or "golden plate" for all of his life? A few nights ago, I was watching an episode of "Frontline" on a local PBS station, regarding Trump's showdown,. And, it brought out the information that in his business dealings in his earlier years, he has had the "modus operandi" of INTIMIDATION. That's right---his method has been intimidation---he's been the "Master Intimidator" in order to get his way in business.

But, anyway, back to the "Civil War"---let it come. Let it happen! Best Regards, everyone.

Titch

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

“I worry about those who have the guns to start a war. You know who those are. They voted for Trump in big numbers.”

I promise you, those of us with guns are the very ones who will stop a war in its tracks.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Simon - "There's no need for a militant resistance when you have a democracy."

Agreed.

It's weird... the Obama administration brought the "militant resistors" out of the woodwork...

...but it's the Trump administration that's really given 'em a shot in the arm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit