I Wouldn’t Be Surprised If The USA Had Another Civil War!

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I have never seen this country so divided. Something is going to give. They is such a lack of recognition for the law. Following rules is not considered the norm anymore. Rebellion and upheaval is the new norm. The press is so biased and they inflame people.

Things are going to get worse.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Don't worry, Min ... it won't be a civil war as such.

Armed police will merely gun down out-of-control Antifa protesters.

"Shoot 'em down 'n stack 'em up."

And everyone's happy.

• minimus
    minimus

Poor Antifa hoodlums

• cobweb
    cobweb
    You seem to be the one who is inflamed. What news channel have you been watching? Maybe you should switch over & watch something else.
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

I hope you are wrong but I can see there is less regard for the law. Crime increasing everywhere; things getting stolen that would never have been touched before (crappy porch chairs - a silly example but it goes to show how low it’s gotten).

I can see that some people are generally angry in stores for whatever reason: politicians that sold them out and did not protect them; jobs lost overseas; prices going up and away; vulnerability from open borders and desperate people.

Yes, if there is a social breakdown there can definitely be a civil war. I hope for everybody’s sake this does not happen!

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

The view from the UK would support your statement. Antifa protests BLM movements etc it all seems to be a very clear divide between 2 groups.

• kairos
    kairos

The silent majority will act.

• minimus
    minimus

Cobweb you live up to your name

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I notice that it is the ultra-right in several countries that are longing for a civil war. In German we have the word "herbeireden" which means to talk about something to make it happen despite there is no real indication.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

This topic reminds me of the sayings of time traveler John Titor back in 2000-2001 on the internet. The guy claimed to be an American military time traveler from 2036. His timing predictions about a future american civil war were off but isn't a stopped clock right at least two times a day. A wild guess can be right once in a while.

Here's some details about the american civil war prediction from the wiki:

"The most immediate of Titor's predictions was of an upcoming civil war in the United States having to do with "order and rights". He described it as beginning in 2004, with civil unrest surrounding the presidential election of that year. This civil conflict that he characterized as "having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse "would be "pretty much at everyone's doorstep" and erupt by 2008.

As a result of the war, the United States would split into five regions based on various factors and differing military objectives. This civil war, according to Titor, would end in 2015 with a brief but intense World War III.

Titor refers to the exchange as "N Day". Washington, D.C. and Jacksonville, Florida are specifically mentioned as being hit. After the war, Omaha, Nebraska would be the new U.S. capital. Titor was vague as to the exact motivations and causes for World War III. At one point, he characterized the hostilities as being led by "border clashes and overpopulation". He also pointed to the contemporary conflict between Arabs and Israel as not a cause, but rather a milestone that precedes a World War III."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit