I Wouldn’t Be Surprised If The USA Had Another Civil War!

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Would make a decent plot for a video game.

• waton
    waton
    the word "herbeireden" which means to talk about something to make it happen despite there is no real issues. GEJW:

Everyday that a German, or Frenchman gets knifed, a lady gets raped, or a cop gets stoned ( not drunk) by an invader, aka "New German", -- in Germany, or elsewhere, -- builds the pressure, that will lead to the unavoidable explosion.

The results will spell relief from the growing environmental impact, lower rents, and ease the bottlenecks on the Autobahn / freeways, Perhaps even allow, from the saved $ Euros going to fake Fluechtlinge, really Benefit Tourists, -- to pay decent pensions to old German retirees.

Retirees that worked in menial jobs, now scavenging for recyclables while some "refugee" neighbours race in their BMWs and Mercedeses near them, or take vacations in the lands they "fled" from.

These wars against the native populations are already in progress and they are is not civil.

• Steel
    Steel

I think as interest increase more people will turn to the democrats. Starting trade wars with the economy operating at nearly full employment is idiotic.

Ironically the democrats and republicans have switched places and no one really noticed.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Antifa protests BLM movements etc it all seems to be a very clear divide between 2 groups.

Black Lives Matter == but to whom? Please read these statistics before you comment.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/blacks-killing-blacks-is-problem-african-americans-have-to-address/article_281c493e-64c4-54a3-a71a-7a710cc57c36.html

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

I can say this about my situation. I live in the U.S.A. All my non-jw family have armed themselves to the tee the past few years. Some of them have taken classes in using firearms, defense and offense tactics. Other of my uncles are retired veterans and know their stuff. They have taken me along and even paid for some of my classes but I can only see and not participate. I still need a few years before I can legally buy a pistol, and get a permit for conceal carry, but I can own one as long as I keep it home.

I can also own my own rifles. My uncles have already bought me a Walther PPQ Q5, and I train at home with dummy rounds.I have been taught how to take the gun apart and put it back together. One of my veteran uncles taught me how to take an AR apart and put it back together. He already got me a lower receiver and wants me to start building my own AR rifle.

Why? Because we expect a civil war to break out or some type of break down of sorts in our country, or at the least, our state. We are preparing ourselves. When I go out with my Uncles, to some large gathering of people, all of them conceal carry, including my aunts. None of them ever go to the movies, restaurant, some festival without their guns. All of them have trained for years. If some crazy person starts shooting people and my uncles and aunts don't get gunned down immediately, they will take that person out in seconds. They are excellent marksmen. The result of years of shooting.

My dad who used to be an elder and doesn't attend anymore just bought his first gun a few months ago. He was so freaking scared, he didn't touch it for weeks and had no bullets. My uncles have been helping him.

I think a civil was will break out in my time, I am still young.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

All the people you see in the news making waves are a tiny percentage of the American population. Most of us are just trying to work, eat, sleep, pay the bills, see to our children, and otherwise make it from one day to the next. I don't watch all that news and I don't see what you are talking about in my daily life. I see a lot of struggle. I do read some news. I'm somewhat up on world events. But those events don't have much to do with my daily life and neither does a lot of the most sensational American news.

I doubt there will be an American civil war any time soon.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW
    Everyday that a German, or Frenchman gets knifed, a lady gets raped, or a cop gets stoned ( not drunk) by an invader, aka "New German", -- in Germany, or elsewhere, -- builds the pressure, that will lead to the unavoidable explosion.

Recent years, criminal rate went down. (Also taking into account that German pilot with the not-so-islamic-name Andreas flew with 148 passengers into a mountain, and a male nurse with the neither-islamic-name of Niels killed 106 of his patients.) But there are people with some foam around their mouth while writing that try to create an atmosphere of fear and hatred.

The results will spell relief from the growing environmental impact, lower rents, and ease the bottlenecks on the Autobahn / freeways, Perhaps even allow, from the saved $ Euros going to fake Fluechtlinge, really Benefit Tourists, -- to pay decent pensions to old German retirees.

Not sure what's your point, but pensions are paid by the "Rentenkasse". And since Germany is, like other mature economies a society that gets older we should be thankful for people coming to us, work here, and pay their share into the "Rentenkasse".

Retirees that worked in menial jobs, now scavenging for recyclables while some "refugee" neighbours race in their BMWs and Mercedeses near them, or take vacations in the lands they "fled" from.

Come on, you can't be serious with this bs.

• Boredposter
    Boredposter

I agree jwundubbed. Shut off the news and live day to day in reality with real people face to face. People generally get along just fine when we do that. The only people getting riled up are those constantly checking the media.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Maybe going off on a tangent but ...

Also taking into account that German pilot with the not-so-islamic-name Andreas flew with 148 passengers into a mountain, and a male nurse with the neither-islamic-name of Niels killed 106 of his patients - love the way GermanXJW ignores the names of the many gang members who sexually abused German women on New Year's Eve across Germany a while ago.

What were the gang members' names?

Stefan? Sven? Heinrich? Thomas? Dietmar? Arnold? Hans? Detlef?

Or maybe ... just maybe, Muhammad, Ahmed, Noor, Badr, Hamad, Abdullah, Ali and Omar are nearer the mark.

since Germany is, like other mature economies a society that gets older we should be thankful for people coming to us, work here, and pay their share into the "Rentenkasse" - what will Germany do when the immigrants get older? Bring in more young immigrants?

Anyone else spot a flaw in Germany's immigration policy?

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I highly doubt there will ever be another Civil War in the United States. Simply because back then it was the one whole part of the country divided up against the other part of the country. Now between the different groups that clash all mixed up with each other, meaning they all live in the same communities. Personally, I don't believe a lot of the hype you see in the world news, because those are a small majority of the overall population, and I feel that a large portion of that is financially backed by people who do want to bring down the United States.

Personally, all I ever see in my everyday life is people doing what they normally do, that is going to school, work, church, and gatherings such as Bike, Blues, and BBQ, to name a few things. All I hear about on my local news are things that can easily be proven in person, and that for sure is nothing like you hear on the world news. Yes, I do see people who do want change, and they do so by being peaceful about it. I'm talking about changes in the LBT community, and we have a fairly decent population where l Iive. Also, there are the Christians and the opposing viewpoints between the two groups. Not once have I ever seen in person the chaos that you hear on the news. My community does have quite a few both of the Liberals and the Conservatives, and not once have I seen those two groups go at it as you see in the news, and oh yes, I have also seen the Black Lives Movement as well, but not once have I seen in my area any of those groups ever get violent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit