The Coronavirus Is Trump’s Fault!

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Vice President Pence falls way short of being a "religious zealot" compared to Obozo - he was always quoting a scripture. You must have missed Crazy Joe's spiritual/religious nonsense yesterday. He was on an all time high finally chalking up one big win - he was on an anointed roll and couldn't stop one line after the other - it was hilarious.

• jp1692
    jp1692

"It’s all very well to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and to be so, but with a mind so disposed that should you need to be otherwise from those qualities, you will be able to become the opposite.” - Machiavelli, The Prince, Chapter 18

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I see Trump as a virus effecting a portion of the American population in not a good way.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Vice President Pence falls way short of being a "religious zealot" compared to Obozo - he was always quoting a scripture. You must have missed Crazy Joe's spiritual/religious nonsense yesterday.

LV101 ...

I may be wrong, but I would doubt after the photos taken outside of the churches of them walking in, that, as you call them, Obozo, Crazy Joe or the Orange Man have ever sat through an entire church service.

It's all politics. Political photo ops.

Rub a Dub

• Simon
    Simon
    I see Trump as a virus effecting a portion of the American population in not a good way.

I see Trump Derangement Syndrome as a virus effecting a portion of the American population in not a good way.

• minimus
    minimus

Pence is a pol with strong religious values. So what???

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

When Obama was in office, 1,000 US citizens had already died before he even did anything! So please, this is NOT "Trump's fault", or anyone else's except the ignorant Chinese who insist on eating exotic species of animals that carry disease.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Pence is a pol with strong religious values. So what???

Min ...

Unless you are a dictator in a third world country, you should realize that you represent all of the people.

Remember, as our Lord and Savior Judge Rutherford said, "Religion is a snare and a racket."

(He, he, he he, he). Wasn't that a great transition? Maybe I should have been a lawyer myself.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

He’s our Vice President. He does represent all Americans. If you don’t regard him as properly representing you, that’s your issue.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

So, is Covid-19 Trump’s fault or Pence’s fault? Or is it Trump’s fault because he allowed it to be Pence’s fault? I’m confused, and I’m finding it hard to keep up with the news down in my bunker. Internet is terrible down here, and there is not much else to do except make some rice, beans, and count my silver.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit