The Coronavirus Is Trump’s Fault!

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, it’s Donald Trump’s problem and he has no idea of how to take care of this! And he gets his VP Mike Pence to oversee this situation. Donald Trump doesn’t care about who could get this virus. He is an irresponsible proven racist!

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I disagree, I just finished watching a live news feed where Gov. Hutchinson (Arkansas) said Trump is the one who did travel restriction into the US. They were directed to quarantine locations. And what is wrong in allowing the VP to handle important jobs? That is what he is there for. If you are going to put the blame on someone then put blame on where it really belongs, and that being China.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

If the OP is not being sarcastic its one of the dumbest things I have heard yet. I don't believe anyone could be that stupid so its most likely a sarcastic post.

• minimus
    minimus

If any of you ever read my posts I’m very pro trump so yes it was sarcastic LOL

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

I figured you were being sarcastic.

But with all the people with TDS around, some fools might say exactly THAT..and believe it sadly!..This would be like blaming the weather on him.

• Simon
    Simon

Dems complain and object when Trump wants to restrict travel from infected areas (the typical cries of "it's wassist!!!"), then complain that he didn't restrict travel from infected areas soon enough.

Countries have, by and large, done too little too late. Trump is one of the few advocating for strong border controls.

The US will be screwed by California, there's little Trump can do about that, but the dems will try to blame everything on him even though the blame is China and them.

• minimus
    minimus

This problem is certainly something that should be tackled by both parties in unison. It should not be a political issue.

• jp1692
    jp1692

minimus: This problem is certainly something that should be tackled by both parties in unison. It should not be a political issue.

Agreed.

And of course it's not Trump's fault, but it would be prudent to appoint qualified people to address the situation, not a couple of finance guys and then hope for "a miracle."

That's just irresponsible.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Do we actually know the death rate of this thing yet? Not sure if undoctored official stats have been released? Or are we waiting for it to establish itself where the government won’t actively try to suppress the seriousness (or non-seriousness) of this virus?
  • silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Death rate is less than 1 percent...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit