Hello to everybody!

by John Free 36 Replies latest jw friends

• cha ching
    cha ching

Hi there! So glad to hear your whole fam made it out!

Mine did too! and for THAT I am so glad! I was quite anxious, at first, to see if my three children would be able to "look behind the curtain" and be able to deal with what they saw.

Congratulations!

• John Free
    John Free
    Thanks all for your messages of kindness/support. Its a great environment to be! I will open up a bit more as to how my exit happened in the next few days. John.
  • FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

John be Free. And keep going. Don't look back. Congrats and welcome.

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Welcome John! Like you, I took my whole family with me. No way in hell I was going to continue to allow them to be subjected to this neurotic religion! Good riddance.
  • FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

Yey another new member! Welcome John Free!

I too escaped with my family (husband and two children) over a year ago. It's fabulous isn't it?! Obviously some rough points along the way but all worth it and just having the pleasure of knowing my girls can lead a normal life watchtower free is amazing.

Look forward to hearing your story 😊

FF x

• Actigall Ur
    Actigall Ur

Hello John!

This is also my first time posting here. I've only been posting on one other website (jwsurvey.org, also as "Actigall Ur") since my "awakening" which is just about 2 years. Although I would be considered a "mentally diseased apostate," I am remaining in the "active publisher" status in my hall and still, for now at least hold an MS position.

The biggest question that I am hearing is, "How much BRIGHTER will this damn 'LIGHT' get before I go blind?" As I said, I've been awake for about 2 years now but the latest "overlapping generations" bullsh** is just that- it is BULLSH**!

Anyways, I am looking for anyone who is will and ready to help to spread the REAL TRUTH and plant seeds of TRUTH with me. To use a quote the false prophet loves to use, "the harvest is great but the workers are few!" LOL Contact me at my username (one word) at activist D0T C0M.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome! Freedom - YEAH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit