Hello to everybody!

by John Free 36 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

good for you John ...very best wishes for your family. What was the one thing that shook you awake?

clarity

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome!

I am so happy your daughter will not have to live the guilt ridden life of a Jehovah's Witness. Good for you for giving her that precious gift.

Lisa 🌹

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Welcome! You are certainly one of the few that managed to pull this off.

Congrats again! If you still believe in God, I would definitely encourage you to continue studying and reading of the Bible with your family.

You can't blame Jehovah for those animals.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Welcome to the ranks of the mentally diseased.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

Welcome. My wife and I left 48 years ago. We have and are....... living a life worth living while the Jw's are spinning their wheels and apart from making money the Society has nothing but a cult future.

Next time, if your willing, share a little about your self and your journey to date. We are actually interested in what caused you to leave.

• millie210
    millie210

Hi and welcome John Free,

I look forward to getting to know you and posting with you!

• Magnum
    Magnum
    Hello. Look forward to hearing more from you, like some of the specific questions and doubts you had.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Welcome. Yay a complete free family. Fuck you GB, apostates get another win!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome John!!

You are amongst sincere, non judgemental, and unconditional friends here!

It is a pleasure to have you on board.

(and I am really sorry, but my stupid fat fingers hit the 'dislike' button by mistake! I really didn't mean it sorry!!... I do indeed 'like' your post!!)

• never a jw
    never a jw
    Congratulations on your decision to start living free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit