Hello to everybody!

by John Free 36 Replies latest jw friends

• John Free
    John Free

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself. Like many of you I was born-in, am married with one child. After 36 years of this cycle: doubts-thought stopping- suppression- indoctrination-cult mode I realised enough was enough. Luckily for me we have 'walked away' as a family. I wanted to say hello and thank you to all of you for the courage you have inspired within me (through your posts) to dramatically change my life for the better, and give my daughter a cult free future!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hello and Welcome!

It's always truly happifying to see a family unitedly learning the truth about the truth... and getting out!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Hi John, glad to see you're Free (Sorry couldn't help myself.). You're very lucky that your whole family is out together.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Welcome to the forum!!
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Yay John!!!

LIVE FREE OR DIE.

• naazira
    naazira

Welcome and I am very happy for you! :-) :-) -

How long have you all been out?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Welcome!
  • John Free
    John Free

How long have you all been out?

Hey naazira, its been 6 months. Was hard at first, upsetting relatives, parents, it hurt mom that her beloved granddaughter would no longer be at meetings etc. Leaving the bubble of security was hard as you all know. Accepting the reality of human mortality. But the mental freedom and relief then kicked in and its all good now.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Pleased to meet you, John and family. I am relieved for your child as she will have some happy days and hopefully you can celebrate the day she was born.

• Sabin
    Sabin

Hey John Free, Glad you can join us, it`s so nice to meet you. May you live long & prosper.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit