Why the Deficit at the Circuit Assembly?

by JT-LadyC 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'll watch this asap. I have not contributed a damn cent for over 3 years. You should see my pile of cash! I might buy a motorcycle, or spend it on some educational course. I may just keep it for emergencies.

One thing is certain, TOMO ain't getting Jack-shit from me.

DD

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi JT & Lady,

Wow what a video. I'm a JW but a thinker...don't ask me how I got here....LOL. When I would go to the assemblies and they would say we owe, we have, blah blah blah....I said to myself, I thought JW's owned the bldg. So why do we owe. I never said this to anyone because I know they would never even notice it. I know how much $$ this org. has or any org. for that matter. I don't put any $$$ in the boxes, I much rather give it to the friends in the congregation. We all know none of us can go the org. itself if we need $$$. So I think it's best given to those I know that need it.

Again, what a great informative video. I love going to the hall, assemblies & conventions & knowing TTATT. It's a one way mirror, I can see out but they can't see in.

I don't have any family in but I do have friends in, but that are friends that I made when I got there, so I don't have any history with them, but I do have friends that are JW's & I love them dearly & they love & respect me. So all that to say, if I ever leave or get kicked out, I won't feel lonely.

If anyone lurking...know this....keep your non-JW friends...Treat them with respect even if they don't believe what you do...Just a word of advice.

Tor

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi All,

Meant to say I do have friends that are not JW's....

Just wanted to be clear.

Tor

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

**Again, what a great informative video. I love going to the hall, assemblies & conventions & knowing TTATT. It's a one way mirror, I can see out but they can't see in.**

What an awesome point!!

• pepperheart
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Its all bout the money......has nothin to do with god, .....nothing!!!! Assemblys are money makers....nothing else.

Mad Puppy

• Esse quam videri
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped
    Nice video. I went and watched some more of your videos. You both do quite well with them and my wife and I enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Beth Sarim - "Perhaps the 'Conscious Class' is voting with their wallets."

This.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Very interesting that the cost per publisher does not decrease once the building is paid off. I would love to get hold of the form referred to, better still if it is filled in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit