Reasons for Stagnation in Growth. AKA YearBook Numbers!

by ttdtt 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• poopie
    poopie
    They just df a 14 year old girl last week at my hall.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Information is so readily available now to anyone who wants to research facts!

• vincedeporter
    vincedeporter
    I pretty much agree with all of it. I would simply add that JW dot ORG being present on the net is way too tempting for those who think for themselves to not fact check their claims.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

They just df'd a 14-year-old girl!!

Terrible. It just goes to show that they push children to get baptized wayyyyyy to young. In fact I think signing your life to a contract before the age of 21, is ridiculous. Even one in his/her early 20's isn't sure what to do with their lives.

As far as I'm concerned about stagnant growth, probably due to apathy, worn out. Or perhaps just the doubts and because of the broadcasts watching these characters.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    poopie: "They just df a 14 year old girl last week at my hall."

Talk about child abuse!

• Divergent
    Divergent

2014 - 100 years of "kingdom rule". Many were in expectation for something big to happen

2015 - Nothing happened. People got disillusioned!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It might be that " The Truth" of this organization's lies, deceptions and corruption are being publicly realized.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Divergent

2014 - 100 years of "kingdom rule". Many were in expectation for something big to happen

We had drummed into us before the BIG CONVENTION that this was going to be the most important event of our lives (guess baptism, marriage, first kid, didnt cut the mustard). And we spend countless hrs making tchotchke to give away to the international visitors. Then It came and went. HMMM my life didn't change much, did yours? Did anyones? The HISTORIC event was just like the conventions when we went to stadiums, just with more people.

We also had the NEW BIBLE! THE GAME CHANGER! Did anything change? No. The cry wolf effect has kicked in I think.

P.S. The tactic of we have to keep the R&F busy all the time with new crap so they don't notice 2014 has come and gone, is not working for everyone apparently.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Wow.

Three pages discussing the WTS's decline and not one naysayer yet.

Has that ever happened before?

(not a sarcastic post)

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Vidiot

It is really really hard to dispute these points, isn't it? Numbers don't lie, and the other points are hard to avoid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit