So why has the growth flatlined? Why is less time spent in the ministry? Why have Aux Pios droped by 1/3rd?
Contributing factors - do you agree?
1) JW Broadcasting - When the R&F see the man behind the curtain (Morris and Lett) WOW talk about loss of confidence.
2) The Systematic demolition of being a teaching organization.
- starting with the elimination of the book study at homes, the org has progressively destroyed every avenue to help (especially elders) to become teachers. Now event the TMS is gone. How can people be effective teachers when they are not given any help at all.
3) Cart witnessing - So I know lots of people who love it, especially pioneers. Why? Because you don't do ANYTHING! Sit in the car and wait for your turn to stand and do nothing. NO ONE talks to you. So Lots of Field Service Hrs, with WORSE results than the ineffective House 2 House ministry.
4) Constant campaigns with flyers - Really we cant get people across the street for a Kingdom hall to cross over to a meeting, and handing out a flyer will get someone to drive across the state to go to a Convention? Really?? Again lots of time wasted in a Futile Effort.
5) Happy are the poor - with the lack of education, and pretty much only kids and already poor people getting baptized, I would imagine many people have to work 2 jobs to make ends meet.
6) Apathy - People have better things to do on Saturday morning, and no one goes out on Sunday.
What do you think?