North Korea threatening to bomb Guam...

by mikeflood 77 Replies latest social current

• kairos
    kairos

We have a strong leader.

• _Morpheus
  • Outahere
    Outahere

Saudi Arabia is liberalizing. Isis is scrubbed. Asian countries are lining up with us against China.

And now North Korea is talking de-nuclearization?

They told me we'd all be dead by now from global thermonuclear world war 3 if we elected Trump.

"I won't rule out direct talks with Kim Jong Un, I just won't. As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned, thatโ€™s his problem, not mine, Trump told more than 600 attendees"

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Im sure this will be largely ignored by the libs who decried trunp as a mad man and thought obamas timidity was laudable. Im also waiting for the boards comie cheerleader to paint this as a win for little kim ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Outahere
    Outahere
    Im sure this will be largely ignored by the libs who decried trunp as a mad man and thought obamas timidity was laudable.

He said it 20 years ago.

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/972094269631508480

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That Trump video from 1999 is scary. He was articulate and knowledgeable. What happened?

Trump in 1999: nuclear proliferation is the biggest threat we face.

Trump in 2016: why do we have nuclear weapons if we can't use them?

Trump in 2017: "rocket man"

Heaven help us.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Thats the slim i know and love! Ignore the facts and plod on :)

what day is your clam meeting, slim?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yesterday.

What fact did I ignore?

If you watch interviews of Trump in 1999 and now don't you see any difference?

I don't hear him using "nuclear proliferation" in extemporaneous speech these days. It's all big league this, smart person that, rocket man and so on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit