North Korea threatening to bomb Guam...

by mikeflood 77 Replies latest social current

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

And while it is true that KJU has apparently violated international law, that Is for an international Court to adjudicate. It also appears that neither China or Russia want to hold him accountable for the blast,

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

America 1st lets see how that works out to keep us out of war with North Korea in the war of rhetoric between the two. BTW Trump is borrowing a phrase from 1940, I know another time another era I hope it works out better for him then it did for this committee 3 days after the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

And as far as I know NK never signed any agreement to be legally under the jurisdiction of the international body that forbids nuclear underground testing.

All the rhetoric is not going to cause any war. All KJU wants to do is to test and build nuclear missiles for defense -with or without rhetoric ( and get publicity) -He doesn't want to wind up like Saddam Hussein. But, at least for the immediate present KJU is not going to attack the US -with or without rhetoric. Rhetoric is not a factor for KJU.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/05/millions-american-lives-could-be-at-stake-as-north-korea-threatens-to-attack-power-grid.amp.html

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Also, don't take KJU's word for it --NK has shown to the world and to the US that NK is a world power.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Another missile test....now what?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Another missile test....now what?

Nothin.

NK doesn't want war, they only want to be respected as a world power. Military force is the only means to to resist NK from developing LRM and nuclear weapons but the US won't resort to that unless missiles fly over DC. -Anyway, that is how I see it. In the beginning I thought that the US government meant business when it warned NK but NK has continued to mock and defy the US.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Any person who thinks NK will attack the USA or her Allies with missiles or nuclear weapons is just not thinking.

He just wants the world to take notice of him and his country,not to be pulverized into oblivion .

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Trump said today "very, very unfortunate phase 2 if North Korean sanctions fail" . What does that mean?

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Probably means as much as anything out of North Korea. Just two douchebags peacocking for one another.

• atomant
    atomant

This is what trump said to australias prime minister recently

On North Korea, Mr Trump said if new "toughest ever" sanctions are unsuccessful, "we'll have to go to phase two".

"We'll have to see. I don't think I will exactly play that card, but we'll have to see," Mr Trump said.

"If the sanctions don't work we'll have to go to phase two and phase two may be a very rough thing, may be very, very unfortunate for the world.

"But hopefully the sanctions work.

"We have tremendous support all around the world for what we are doing.

"It really is a rogue nation. If we can make a deal, it will be a great thing. And if we can't, something will have to happen."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit