North Korea threatening to bomb Guam...

by mikeflood 77 Replies latest social current

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Crazy Kim again....could happen? thoughts?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Trump should have said, crazy Kim I will fly a missile right up your ass ....

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Armageddon!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

NK wants to get leveled

• atomant
    atomant

its not to late for heathens and infidels Image result for ark with doors closingto return to the flock before the doors are locked shut.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

it's not too late for fundies to get their heads out of their asses either.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I think Kim is just trying to get Trump to throw the first punch and then cry foul ?

• Half banana
    Half banana

Trump is just taking the bait and making matters worse, he could after all turn to diplomacy instead.

Kim Jong Un is different, he is so thrilled and confident now that he has developed a giant phallic firework to frighten the neighbours. He is like the Watchtower leaders; the more terrifying the rhetoric, the stronger and more god-like they will appear to their fearful subjects. Kim and the gb are both saying "Armageddon is imminent" so keep united behind us and we will save you!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

well--Guam is US territory--its citizens are US by birthright. if Kim Flung Dung does make a strike against it----it will get awfully hot in NK. millions now living....are going to die.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

North Korea threatening to bomb Guam...

thoughts?

Bomb Guam?.....It Rymes!

Bomb Lithuania wouldn`t sound nearly as good.

There's also a good possibility that Kim Jong Un has already eaten Lithuania.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit