According to YouTube Egyptian bethel closing and special pioneer's

by Crazyguy 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    didn't they make ass' of themselves when they mistakenly predicted the demise of the Italian Bethel
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

I'd very very sceptical about any branch facility being in an unstable Islamic country, what next the branch in Saudi Arabia is merging with Kuwait?

jookbeard ...

No, the branches in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are not scheduled to merge, at least from what I have been told.

However, at the upcoming International Assembly in Saudi Arabia, the brothers from Kuwait are being invited.

Rub a Dub

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    RubaDub, the last Gilead school some graduates from my old cong were assigned to North Korea,Afghanistan and Sudan, they really do have the Kingdom smile in Saudi and Kuwait , ever so warm. Does anyone have a recording of the last Zone visit to Libya and Syria ?
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    TheOldHippie posted, "Very interesting since there is no such thing as an Egyptian Bethel and never has been. The work is strictly forbidden and there is no such thing as special pioneers in that country. The handfull of JWs are VERY strictly monitored and keep an extremely low profile."
    This is what I thought immediately upon reading the SUBJECT line!
  • sir82
    sir82

W-a--a-a-a-a-a-a--a-a-ang!

That's the sound of credibility taking a nose dive.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

**W-a--a-a-a-a-a-a--a-a-ang!

That's the sound of credibility taking a nose dive**

LOL

• antes8080
    antes8080
    I wonder when are they closing the North Korea Branch.
  • David Graham
    David Graham
    Wow. You know something. A psychologist would have a field day here analysing the rheteric being listed here. Although not mentioned here. What I see is John Cedars never lies - Mike and Kim always lie! I see black and whit ethinking is alive and well.
    We do know people can make mistakes? And we do know mistakes are corrected, as have been. Unlike cedars who lies about just about everything. Including his not so honest activism 😋
    Its a bit like Russia is bad and the US/UK is good when this is not the case when we delve a little deeper.
  • juandefiero
    juandefiero
    I haven't exactly been the biggest fan of Mike & Kim...but to their credit, they posted an update and clarification. They were transparent and humble in this matter, in my opinion.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I don't know about now but in the 70's I remember meeting some Egyptian JW's at the airport with a relatives who was asked to go meet them because she was a fluent French speaker....seems like they had a congregation and all then. That's all I know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit