JW Stumper Questions - List You Best Here

by pale.emperor 114 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

you could ask about the discrepancies in the bible - the really indisputable ones like all the problems with the jesus grave/resurrection accounts. that may be sufficiently far from their doctrine to get them to think.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Haha when you are at a cart and they say "just go to JW.org" you can reply "I don't have a computer. Too many things on it come from Satan." And then wait.......

• mentalclarity
    mentalclarity

Are only jws going to survive Armageddon? (Wait for canned response "God reads hearts"). If that's so, why are you knocking on doors and trying to convert people?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Q: WHY do you serve "God"?

A: Because we love him.

Q: Is that your only reason?

A: Well he promised us a paradise. Resurrected loved ones. And to grow young forever

Q: So you admit you serve him for what you can get from him, just like the Devil said Job did?

A: No! We serve him out of love!

Q: So IF it is only out of love would you still agree to give up everything you have given up, serve him until you die, knowing full well that you would never have eternal life, or come back to life in a paradise, see any of your dead relatives and that THIS life was ALL there was?

Then watch there eyes glaze over and the internal conflict start!

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

How interesting. I only typed in Jw. org and the computer filled it in with the org website. I thought people were purposely putting it in before. Wah, is the WT paying for this or is it google doing it?

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@FedUpJw They usually say they would still do it because it's the best way of life. #bestlifeever

• JazminGonzalezTorres
    JazminGonzalezTorres

What does the ( tm ) mean in some of the questions posted on here?

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

JazminGonzalezTorres

JazminGonzalezTorres42 minutes ago

What does the ( tm ) mean in some of the questions posted on here?

TM means "trademark" . When the WTS or one of it's members refer to the their organization as 'The Truth', it is usually followed by a TM. Not because the WTS is actually truthful, but only to denote that the WTS refers to itself as 'the truth' tm. Meaning that lying and the truth [tm] can go hand in hand.... I am, of course, referring to 'theocratic warfare' tm

TTWSYF

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Great thread to revive Jasmin!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Jehovah God and Christ Jesus never shunned Satan ,in fact many scriptures show the opposite ,so why do Jehovah`s Witnesses shun their members for trivial reasons when compared to what Satan has done ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit