JW Stumper Questions - List You Best Here

by pale.emperor 114 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tor1500
    tor1500

HI,

My favorite would be Michael is Jesus...So I would ask, Jesus is Michael the Archangel too? Ok, how would you explain this scripture from Heb.1:The Son was made greater than the angels, just as the name that God gave him is greater than theirs. 5 For God never said to any of his angels, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father.”Nor did God say about any angel,“I will be his Father, and he will be my Son.” 6 But when God was about to send his first-born Son into the world, he said, All of God's angels must worship him.” 7 But about the angels God said, “God makes his angels winds, and his servants flames of fire.”8 About the Son, however, God said:“Your kingdom, O God, will last[a] forever and ever! You rule over your[b] people with justice. 9 You love what is right and hate what is wrong.That is why God, your God, has chosen you and has given you the joy of an honor far greater than he gave to your companions.” I copied this scripture from the Good News bible...real simple to understand...even if you use NWT, it says the same thing...

I think this Michael/Jesus thing is eventually going to be dropped...These scriptures in Hebrews are very clear...I believe they explained it in the reasoning book...but we don't really use that book anymore...

I have others, but don't want to write too much so nobody will read it.

Tor

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Are there any questions your religion does now allow you to discuss?
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Is the kingdom of God the only solution to the problems of mankind? Or the final solution to 99.9% of mankind?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Are you not a hypocrite when you take blood fraction since you don't give blood..I asked that question a couple months ago(two JW men at my door) and one agreed before the other one walked away..

• cofty
    cofty
    Are there any questions your religion does now allow you to discuss - SBF

That is excellent.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I meant to say "not allow you to discuss".

Would be funny if the response was: "I'd rather not discuss that".

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

1. How is it that you can believe that that a complex all powerful being such as Jehovah has always existed, has no parents no family no beginning etc....yet you find it impossible to believe that the earth ( a rock in space) couldn't have come into existence unless a supernatural being created it?

2. Are the children of JW's allowed to freely investigate other religions by attending their services and studying their doctrines, before they get baptized as a JW, or would that be a huge tragedy for a JW parent to have their child look into other religions and would they forbid them to do so?

3. If someone studied with Jehovah's Witnesses and was baptized, then was shunned by his non JW family members, would you think it was reasonable for them to do so? If not, why do JW's shun their own children and family members who leave the Watchtower Organization or for joining another religion?

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Why do you go door to door with a Catholic book and why would you think that you know more about it than the Church that gave it to the world?

• Chook
    Chook

Will god hold religious leaders responsible for the deaths of the flock due to these leader going beyond what’s written ? I first mention war to get their heads nodding then I switch to blood fractions and the lives lost and remind them that some jws died for what is now a conscience matter.

Because they have admitted god will hold responsible these leaders , I ask how will god bring judgement against these men who cost fellow believers their lives.

The other thing I ask is what is the youngest age someone can get baptised then you get responses 9-14. Then I ask is that child free to explore other religions when they become adults with no family sanctions.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Are you aware of what 'theocratic warfare(tm)' is? If so, how do you know your Governing body isn't using it against you?

How do you know where your contributions(tm) go to when there is no financial transparency?

What do you know about your Governing body members Ewart Chitty and Leo Greenleas?

When a member of your 'flock' has been to a Judicial Committee and given (for example), a 'public reproof(tm)', why are they given 7 days to appeal if that desicion is by Holy spirit? Doesn't that sound more like 'worldly(tm)' legalistic strategy to you? Afraid of more lawsuits?

Why don't your governing body members or their helpers boldly preach in countries where they are not welcome (eg a Muslim country)? Surely, if Jehovah(tm) is with them, he will protect them and make their work productive won't he? Not leading by example are they?

Why do your governing body members appear on the JW broadcast(tm)' dressed in expensive suits, jewellery and wearing extremely expensive Apple watches when they're begging for money from poor people; even demanding with guilt, fear and phobia, that little children from a poverty stricken background give them their ice cream money?

BONUS QUESTION: Are you mental?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit