Removing Mr. Trump from office.....

by mikeflood 97 Replies latest social current

• Della Street
    Della Street

For those who support Trump: does the Russian interference in the election, Trump benefiting financially from being President, his relationship with dictators, and disregard for the rule of law or Constitution bother you at all?

I'm asking an honest question. I don't understand how conservatives accept his actions when they seem to violate the Office.

• Hecce
    Hecce

Della

I could rebut all of your allegations against Trump, but I think that you are missing the whole purpose of this thread.

Now, if he is as bad as you said; please tell me about the process to remove him from office and whether or not it has been followed by the FBI and the DOJ?

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

The Russians did not directly interfere in the election. There is some evidence they manipulated web news to influence the way people think much like CNN and PMSNBC does. The Russian did not change one vote in one voting machine. This is fake news at its worst. And Trump does not bother me any more than Clinton raping women, lying and getting BJs in the oval office bothers a libtard. Trump will serve his full term unless he has some illness that stops him from doing so. He may even get a second term if he wants one due to the crazy asshat idiots on the left.

• minimus
    minimus

Shirley, that’s not the President’s name. Shall we go back to calling people by their slave names because that’s what they were once called? That would be racist.

• minimus
    minimus

Della, was Trump responsible for whatever Russia might have done? It appears not at all! A nothing burger. What I find amazing is that so many people do not this the USA tries to affect other countries in their elections. Wake up!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

For those who support Trump: does the Russian interference in the election, Trump benefiting financially from being President, his relationship with dictators, and disregard for the rule of law or Constitution bother you at all?

1) No evidence of Russia tampering beyond the covert things they have always done (and that the US also does all over the world to "influence" elections) -- see Toby Jones' comment above

2) No one has prospered more than the Clinton's via their Clinton Foundation. I really think Trump was already rich enough that he is not influenced by any chance of greater financial gain, though maybe the "power rush" (just like any egomaniac politician that thinks (s)he is good enough to be Ruler of the Free World).

3) There are just as many legal beagles saying the National Emergency is legal (republicans) as there are those (democrats) saying it's illegal. Just like ALL legal things, it's not what is or is not legal, it's about "our position" on things. There will be many trees killed filing arguments on this in many Courts of Law and it won't be decided by anything other than political leanings.

No I'm not bothered by Trump. I was bothered when business and the economy overall suffered because of the (almost) depression/recession. I'm bothered by all the bodies and suspicious deaths surrounding the Clinton Administration. I'm bothered that non-citizens vote. I'm bothered that dead citizens vote (esp in Chicago). I'm bothered that non-citizens get better healthcare for less cost (free) than many American children or middle class people that can't afford insurance and are too "rich" for welfare. I'm bothered that we are building "welcome centers" for illegals coming into the country. I'm bothered by the $22 TRILLION (and growing) debt we are leaving for my grandchildren.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Shall we go back to calling people by their slave names because that’s what they were once called? That would be racist.

Well, considering that the original slaves and their grandchildren, dare I include their great-grandchildren, but they're might be a few ones left, but, we can't go back to calling people by their slave names Minimus, because the folks that had those names are . . . . . DEAD !!!! You come up with the most inane things to prove your not the "R" word, kinda reminds me of Archie Bunker and I still enjoy watching those reruns! And like I said yesterday do your research on your Lord & Savior Drumpf, find out what his great great grand dads name was

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

BTW Min, it took you a whole 24 hours to come up with that response? Sad

(can hardly wait to see how many dislikes I get)!!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It is a game, here is some information about how the low income families will benefit from this; not that they will pay more but the credits that they will get are considerable higher due to the better standard exemption:

https://www.eitcoutreach.org/blog/how-much-are-the-eitc-and-ctc-worth-in-2019/

The EITC was instituted to offset higher FICA taxes when FICA taxes were increased. The credit was to be for lower income working families with children that might lose spendable income due to their wages being subjected to higher deductions. Many of these families receive the EITC even if they pay NO actual income taxes (because their earnings are low enough that they are exempt from Fed income tax).

I see no problem with that. In fact, I'm surprised it has not been taken away through the years. I think we should "fix" the SS deficit in other ways that raising PR taxes.

Most people (ie AOC) don't seem to realize that the "wealthy" (or anyone who has investment income) only pay the Long Term Capital Gain tax on investment income. No SS. No Med tax. Most "rich" taxpayers derive most of their income via investments that are taxed even lower than the lowest income tax bracket, and even then are never taxed until the investment is sold. If they hold the investment (stock or property, for example) until their death, these investments "roll over" to the heirs without the gain ever being taxed (thanks to the almost repeal of the Estate Tax).

• minimus
    minimus

Shirley I haven’t looked at this thread since yesterday and didn’t see what you said till a few minutes ago. By the way Trump is alive so I think you should call him by his living name

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit