Elders and Attendants sing, clap and turn backs on Street Preacher after Duluth RC.

by ToesUp 81 Replies latest jw experiences

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

This is crazy!!! Jw's witnesses are getting crazier by the day. I would have loved to be there

• lara croft
    lara croft
    If Your WatchTarded..- OUTLAW

Grammar police on the watch, you need to sort out your you're's and your your's OUTLAW.

You're hilarious but your grammar is the pitz, stop making me laugh I am trying to sleep.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

What's with the orange lapel ties?

Years ago I worked with a well known band. We used neck lanyards like this to hold our backstage passes so that we could move around much easier.

They did make one feel somehow just a little bit more special than the public crowd in the arena. THAT is the reason for them IMHO. Just another little "bone" thrown to the attendants to make them feel they are "special".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You're hilarious but your grammar is the pitz,....LC

Ya it`s not always the best..LOL!!.....But.....What do you expect?

As a JW Kid,I got a WBT$ /JW WatchTarded Education..

I`m lucky to Read,Write.....And..

Feed Myself!.....(most of the time)

Image result for fork in forehead

• lara croft
    lara croft

hahahaha lol stop it I am trying to sleep, you're stimulating me too much, even WT use good grammar well they do in English and Polish, Hebrew is messed up they get that wrong

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I'm simply just embarrassed by this.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

And what happened next? It looks like preacher's camera got bumped and it shut off. Was there an assault? Were the police called?

What was the conclusion???

• lara croft
    lara croft

Lol great videos toesup

I am showing my kids, could only listen to 4 minutes of the preachy Trinitarian nonsense, but he had some good points during the chanting, he said stuff like "if your so fearless why are you scared of little old me, just one guy?"

Epic point

Loved how it was only brothers, and all the sisters and kids were watching them make fools of themselves and drawing attention to the Trinitarian preacher, who actually was less charismatic than Tony Morris during his first video.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I bet the JWs miss the good old days when they went to churches on sundays with cars that had loudspeakers and bombarded the churchgoers with their message. . . did they get a bigger kick out of being persecuted or being the persecutors?

• nugget
    nugget

They would have been better to just ignore him but then cults do not behave rationally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit