Elders and Attendants sing, clap and turn backs on Street Preacher after Duluth RC.

by ToesUp 81 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gayle
    Gayle

That was scary!! It felt strangely like on the edge of a riot!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

It was 2 guys out there talking and they had to send out a whole hord of attendants to turn their backs on him and sing? Bit of over kill don't cha think? My entire life I have seen apostates outside picketing or just handing out their literature. We just ignored them. What an interesting way to handle 2 guys.

Interesting note my spouse made: Do you notice there are not any attendants who are young (20-30)? They seem middle age to older. The younger ones are leaving in droves. Smart kids!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Image result for Jehovahs Witness Logo

We Clap And Sing At................................JW`s Know How To..

Rival Preacher Gangs....................Clap And Sing When We have to..

Image result for Businessman on motorcycle.....Image result for Businessman on motorcycle

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

First thought - did the GB hire those guys to provide Persecution, and then as the JWs are leaving for the day the elders form a line to separate the false religion from the departing audience. "Cue the persecution, ok cue the brothers parade." --- There was one JW directing a photog with a big mic boom, pointing where to aim the camera. --- OH LOOK! Jehovah is providing us protection from false religion while we walk to our cars!

Second thought - OH CRAP, i've listened to the cultic gobbledegook ALL DAY, now when I'm escaping through the incredible heat I've got to be subjected to another round of horsesh!t. Good thing i brought my earbuds and itunes.

It's fun to spot familiar faces as the preacher swings his camera around wildly.

I noticed they all had orange lanyards, they're all unified in the new official orange lanyard club.

• Defianttruth
    Defianttruth

Stupid on all accounts!!!! Anyone else notice almost all in attendance are obese?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I mean the problem is that the maker of this you tube is as crazy as the JW's singing!

This dude is indeed batshit crazy. He obviously gets something from making himself a spectacle. Must have missed his Depakote way too long.

Sadly, the JW Overseer in Administration or the Chairman's Office gave way too much credit to the guy. They just should have given an announcement to keep your distance and ignore him. He rambles way to much for any JW to have paid him any attention. YAWN...........................DOC

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

@Defianttruth, yes, as i people-spotted i saw a big fat guy with an orange lanyard (new proof of elder club membership?) that we knew, and at the time we left he had experienced a big health scare. He was supposed to be on a big regimen to lose weight and salvage his health. Four or five years later, he looks exactly the same, just a lot older. - But I guess he feels good enough to stand out in the 100° heat and participate in a mob pushing around a pathetic demented guy.

• Colinconfused
    Colinconfused

That is just nuts!!! Why antagonize the situation?

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

"...they say I'm bumping into them. They're bumping into me. Guess what you liars. Liars have no place in the kingdom of God..."

Preaching, standing with backs to preacher, singing to drown out the preacher and now bumping the preacher.

Outrageous conduct. Preacher boldly preaches on !

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Image result for today logo

......ON..Image result for dr. phil show logo

Are Jehovah`s Witnesses Smart Enough..

TO BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES?..

Image result for Dr Phil

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit