Try To Be Less White

by minimus 113 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Come this Spring and Summer I'm going to try and be less White.
    Hopefully it will start off with a little red on my skin then turn a golden-brown.
    Followed by my hair getting lighter/blonder to show off a nice tan.
    Hey a guy can dream.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It isn't just Coke, either. Virtually every company will do this, and it will be mandatory for everyone to be fully against the white race (and to take your coronavirus shot for fake coronavirus) in order to be able to work or get any sort of income at all. (And for every transaction, even online purchases). The big tech companies have also done this--it's just that Coke was the one that got caught out (and of course, nothing will be done to fix it).

And the other races are not safe, either. All the traits they label as "white" are the better traits of any race, and they all have to go in order to have us all enslaved. It is in the open, yet it proceeds anyways--and in short order, Komodo Dragon Harris will sign it all into law (and Scum-os George will be able to give us all new constitutions, to destroy all existing constitutional rights and make the whole world communist). (Yes, Komodo Dragon Harris--I doubt Biden is going to last much longer.)

Not to mention, any defense of white people will become, not just violations of terms of service on every web site, but serious crimes. First once Komodo Dragon Harris makes it a crime (and it will carry life in prison, if not the death penalty), then other countries through Europe and elsewhere in the world following up, alongside the UN and Scum-os George itself. Even the slightest hint of being a bit easy on white people, or one of them, becomes grounds for perma-ban on every forum, platform, and service plus grounds for life in prison or the death penalty. I doubt it will take more than a month for Komodo Dragon to institute this in this country, and inside the year worldwide. Alongside mandatory coronavirus vaccines, also to come.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Be LESS WHITE.

But if you try and act BLACK??

Poseur!

Maybe if there was less Ghetto Thug Culture, the Black Community wouldn't be in the situation it's in. Glorifying violence in the rap music, single-parent families where the baby daddy's are nowhere to be found, always blaming your problems on "whitey", and perpetually electing Democrats is what got them Detroit, Philly, Chicago, Baltimore. "Whitey" didn't make those cities the way they are. Nope! BET needs to invest in a MIRROR.

• minimus
    minimus

We should learn to be more black and BLM will approve of us.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Coca Cola, thou dost doublethink too much.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Saw this on another great blog site. I cannot understand why anyone would want to be Les White!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYxZpGersQ&feature=emb_logo

• Simon
    Simon

All you honkeys need to mend your ways. We black people of color are tired of your oppression.

Incidentally, I now self-identify as a black transgender lesbian and I expect double reparations as an oppressed class.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat
    So smoke crack, rob, rape and Burn loot murder. Is that what they mean.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    UK tv adverts--there has been a huge increase in the number of "black" persons featured recently.

I’ve noticed that. But they don’t realise, in doing so, they are being even more racist. Because whilst there’s an increase in black actors on t.v. In Britain it’s always meaningless advertising work, you don’t see an increase in black actors or actresses with really decent, meaty roles.

You rarely see a happy, comfortable black family in these ads. Your’ll usually see a black, overweight single mother or an interracial couple.

Execs think by doing this they’ll keep everyone happy, but they end up annoying everyone. Black people feel patronised and white people see the PC BS.

• minimus
    minimus

I certainly do not support “ white power” groups but this type of thing makes the evolution of these groups possible. When you try to tell a white person they should be ashamed of themselves because they act “ white”, some people will respond to that in ways that may involve pushing back. I cannot imagine telling black people they should act less black. It would create an upheaval!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit