Try To Be Less White

by minimus 113 Replies latest jw friends

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Minimus:

Maybe Jeffro works for Coca Cola?? Or has a lot of stock in it. He can be shown all types of sources and he still says the same thing. So be it. So if he has a stake in Coke it all makes sense. Or if he loves the taste of Coke he doesn’t want the whiteness thing to affect his enjoyment of the product.

I suppose in your mind your own nutty speculation about me counts as ‘evidence’ 🤣 The only thing I have ‘stock’ in in relation to this trivial matter is a rational approach to assessing claims. This matter in itself is unimportant, but the propensity for people to not only just accept a story, but to belittle anyone who disagrees with unsubstantiated claims is a much more significant problem. It is not surprising that some people who once accepted JW claims are still falling victim to the same kind of faulty thinking.

The only position I have taken in this fiasco is that no evidence has been provided that a specific LinkedIn Learning training course was mandatory. I haven’t said it definitely didn’t happen. I haven’t endorsed the training course in question, or ‘diversity’ training generally. I’ve been told that there’s pictures and screenshots proving it was mandatory but on requesting that evidence, it is not provided. The only sources are resyndicated versions of the same story, repeating the same original claims. And yet I’m the one who is attacked because I don’t just ‘listen and believe’. All hail the Murdoch press! 🤣

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

'Hey dude, try to be less white'

'OK, I'll try ...'

Albinism in humans - Wikipedia

• minimus
    minimus

Love, lol

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Whiteness is everywhere, and it's terrifying …

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit