Try To Be Less White

by minimus 113 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

So once again you repeat the lie that management missed this. You are looking more like Governor Cuomo. He repeats his lies and believes everyone will fall for it. Thinking people don’t believe the bullshit nor do they want to.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    When did I say that? ‘There is no evidence for x’ is not the same thing as ‘x definitely didn’t happen’. But it remains the case that it is highly unlikely that management scrutinised all 270 courses about ‘diversity’.
  • minimus
    minimus

Jeff, says you.

• minimus
    minimus

All the schools are teaching we should be ashamed of our whiteness. Politicians say it. Democrats say it . This is not something anyone insidiously slipped in. You would have to be a dope to believe that and you aren’t a dope (I don’t think). Lol

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

It is laughable to think management scrutinised every course available from the provider.

But it remains the case that it is highly unlikely that management scrutinised all 270 courses about ‘diversity’

Really?

So am I to believe that you are calling me a liar? That is an easy question for you to answer. "YES", or "NO". Now go back and read what I wrote about the chain of command. Perhaps upper management did not see every single one of 270 courses, someone did though! These choices are not made by throwing a dart at a dart board, or closing ones eyes and choosing whichever one their finger lands on. And no, don't trot out the garbage claim that I said you claimed that!

It large corporations there is a little thing called liability. That attaches to every corporate decision that management makes in one way or another, and for management to claim they did not have knowledge of a decision never has, and never will absolve them of liability for management decisions.

I will decline to further engage in a battle of wits with an obviously unarmed person!

• minimus
    minimus

I’m FedUp too lol

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

It’s not my problem that you still don’t understand the subscription basis for the training content. If you want to imagine they reviewed all 16,700 courses available from the provider (with new courses regularly added) including the 270 related to ‘diversity’, that’s your own issue.

As to your nonsense about ‘calling you a liar’, making an assertion without evidence is just foolish, not necessarily dishonest.

• minimus
    minimus

Jeffro Bodine has a sixth grade education. Let’s not make him think he’s a genius.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Come on, that’s not even good ad hominem. If a personal attack is your best argument, at least say something clever.

• minimus
    minimus

That was clever. Really good!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit