Try To Be Less White

by minimus 113 Replies latest jw friends

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Me: How about a campaign that says "Be kind and compassionate"?

Politics: Shut up, racist!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

This kind of thing is inevitable when intellectuals try to improve upon the far superior axiom, "Love thy neighbor as thyself".

• minimus
    minimus

I’ve seen plenty of white people who are entitled. And just to be fair, plenty of black act entitled too.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

I don't know... I'm pretty whitey van white white.

My maternal DNA is most common in the Northern part of Norway. Geneticists call the ancestor of the haplogroup Ulrike (white ass bitch name if I ever heard one).

The DNA company I used, says that my paternal haplogroup is considered the "most Germanic haplogroup".

I try not to be so white, but when I say things like "muthafuka" and "axe" I just get laughed at.

I'll try harder...

Maybe blackface?

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Racism is found in both white and blacks races. Somehow, many people don't seem to understand that a black person being racist against a white person is equally as bad as a white person being racist against a white. Racism is racism.
  • Simon
    Simon
    We should learn to be more black and BLM will approve of us.

I have two words for you if you do:

Cultural Appropriation

Just accept that you are hated by racists for your immutable characteristics but it's OK, because it's woke-sanctioned racism which makes it OK.

• Overrated
    Overrated

I'm Italian, but white. Who lives in America. When I go to the bathroom, I'm European. Go figure?

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

Hey Coca Cola, about that "be less white" training... Thanks. I think its mighty white of you...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm giving up Coke Zero and now drinking Grape Nehi. Does that make me "less white"?

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    Coca Cola, thou dost doublethink too much.

Coming soon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit