Need help - the Revelation Climax book

by ozziepost 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Fisherman:

Do you think wt is going risk getting sued by copying somebody else’s work?

Perish the thought. You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth, page 93.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Three cheers to Jeffro!!!

You just hit that one out of the park!!

Awesome find. Full marks on that one.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Didn't they also use an image of Amy Grant on a magazine cover once? Got sued for it? I couldn't find mention of it online.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Dropofyourkey Lee and set yourself free! I had a close acquaintance who was a trained artist who later went to Brooklyn Bethel art department. The way he drew images was to have a photo or other image to copy from. That is the way he got the perspective and angles right.

Makes total sense and is probably why they subsequently got caught out (and into trouble) for their rendition of the Der Stern (?)photo of model Pascal petit.

Edit: 😂 As Jeffro demonstrates above with panache!!!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The internet is clearly the Borgs worst nightmare.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Perish the thought. You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth, page 93.

You need to read all of my posts on this topic here not just what you like to conclude from them. I made clear the distinction between wt, the guidelines they give Bethel artist and Bethel artist and whether they follow guidelines.

Further, wt can get permission to use original art or they may otherwise have the right to use non-original art. Did you forget to read that? The only point is that wt artists have the resources to create original art and logically that is what they do. If they don’t, you wonder what is the reason.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Fisherman:

You need to read all of my posts on this topic here not just what you like to conclude from them.

I’ve read enough of your posts to know your standard of intellectual honesty and reasoning skills thanks.

• Beth Sarim
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

There was something in a 1982 Watchtower front page that plagiarized an alcohol add magazine.

This was commented on a few years ago.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Thanks ART department to wake me up in the early 80's!!!

Since this picture I knew what I wanted, and they warned me for the poor cows in our Congo.

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit