WoMD ... so where are they?

by Simon 865 Replies latest social current

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Are these the same mobile chemical weapons labs that Colin Powell showed to the UN but were totally innocent?

Thery haven't found any WMD because there are none to be found.

• Francois
    Francois

Jayson said, "...I am angry that the UN made more than one BILLION dollars off the backs of starving Iraqis! Why aren't you? Why aren't any of you more angry over the UN taking a cut of the Iraqi oil trade and then not doing anything to stop the starvation."

Good question. I wonder how many know that the entire oil for food concept was dreamed up by that intellectual midget Kofi Anan? And brother Kofi came up with other ideas by which oil money was diverted to the U.N., and which apparently the U.N. cannot now account for. I'll bet Kofi knows were it is, and I'll bet we'll all know where it is before this is all over.

This is no black and white issue. Not where that much money is involved. There are many players and many layers to this story. And only a few are known at this time. Anyone who comes out with a statement that, "They haven't found any WMD because there are none to be found." as did searchforthetruth is not sufficiently experienced with the confluence of money and power to be making such flat guesses. This is a topic for adults, not palm readers.

francois

• hawkaw
    hawkaw
    ..... and which apparently the U.N. cannot now account for

Well maybe it went to the UN's Department of Public Information. Paul Hoeffel and his staff know how to keep stuff from the public.

hawk

• dubla
    dubla
    Thery haven't found any WMD because there are none to be found.

i wonder why the u.s. hasnt simply planted them? surely with all this pressure to find wmd, if the u.s. was going to plant them, they wouldve done it by now, right?

aa

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

WoMD ... so where are they?

Well, I have no doubt they'll find them eventually next to the hundreds (if not thousands) of the tortured to death Iraqis they keep discovering. Thanks 'rest of the world' for caring about those people.

• onacruse
    onacruse

dubla:

i wonder why the u.s. hasnt simply planted them?

Just the other day I was talking with a VietNam Vet about this, and when I asked "What if we don't find any WMDs?" he said "Oh, but they're there, and if they aren't, they will be."

Craig

• Realist
    Realist

jayson & francois,

what do you mean the UN made money??? the money was administered by the UN and used for aiding the iraqi people respectively gave it to kuwait and pay for other reparations. there is no UN that would secretly keep the money for its own interests (what would they be anyway?)

dubla,

very good question...after all i think most US citizens would by such a lie immediately (take thichi as an example). the rest of the world would ask for proof (that is independent inspectors to validate such a claim)...which the US would simply not allow. so the rest of the world would know its a BS lie and the US citiens would be told iraq indeed had WMD. in the end bush might do it....depending on how much pressure he gets from the public for lieing about the reasons for this war.

thichi,

strangly enough this high tech mobile chem lab disappeared from the media just as fast as all the other expected WMD sites.

• AlanF
    AlanF

ThiChi lied:

: The Issue with AlanF was ... his claim that the Government Controls the media.

This is not at all what I said. Such a claim simply shows how braindead you are.

AlanF

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

I'm too lazy to read the whole thread, please forgive me if some one else has made this point.

Could not the regeime of Sadam be considered a WOMD?

Look how much damage he did to his own people and country. Do the means of inflicting the damage really matter?

Besides, no matter what physical evidence is found, some one will argue it away and make it irrelivant.

The people of Iraq are better off than they were. That is all that matters.

Thunder

• Realist
    Realist

thunder,

the point is the US gov lied to its citizens and the rest of the world about the reason for this war.

despite that...claiming that the iraqis are better off now than they were thanks to US intervention is a short sighted view of the issue. the iraqis were in such a mess in large part because of the US in the first place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit