Chaos at Brooklyn Bethel 12/2016

by James Jack 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I have never seen anything like this before!

What the hell did he think it was going to be like when the WTS moved out and are in the process of selling the property ?

Honesty though if this person doesn't have any computer skills, his age will dictate that he's going to given the exit door.

Now to live a life of poverty and ill health, when all the other Bethel workers, including the GB members at the substantially improved new facilities will be taken care of.

See how wonderful Jah's earthly arrangement operates ?

• James Jack
    James Jack
    DJS an hour ago

James,

Do you mean 12/2015? If not you have great powers.

I did say yesterday, on vacation, getting ready for 2016! LOL

• James Jack
    James Jack

BTW

He is in Repair and Cleanup, the last to go.

• Dagney
    Dagney

It must be so depressing.

But then again, they chose to hang their star on this cult and not be aware of the signs. So those hanging tight be it there or in the congregations...they want the dream of billions dying so they can have a pet tiger. Good luck with that!

• Tempest in a Teacup
    Tempest in a Teacup
    New facility, new bones! Ha!
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I sense this fellow has the self premonition that he's going to be shown the door.

Sad that people get coerced into such a corrupt indulgent scam of power and money perpetrated by a few single men

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I have to fend for myself now

Really? OMG what next???

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

He told me that he is assured that he will be transferred to another Bethel location because of his long years of Bethel Service.

Don't hold your breath.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    All these people at Bethel setting themselves up for a ''kick to the curb''. Good luck!!!
  • James Jack
    James Jack
    I did think it was strange for a man in his late 60's has not been re-assigned yet and is doing a pretty strenuous job!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit