Chaos at Brooklyn Bethel 12/2016

by James Jack 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    repair and service?! he must be the last guy to turn out the lights
  • Absalom
    Absalom
    James Jack- Was this brother any chance Roger Trout?
  • bohm
    bohm
    I think this is fiction (the date)
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I ask if he has received a new assignment yet. He told me that he is assured that he will be transferred to another Bethel location because of his long years of Bethel Service.

.........................................................................................DUMB ASS....LOL!!..

Image result for Businessman begging...Image result for Watchtower anthony morris

• James Jack
    James Jack
    Not Roger Trout
  • Watchtower-Free
  • pontoon
    pontoon
    Something not right that a volunteer can lay off another volunteer. Who gave the volunteer the authority to do that?----other volunteers. The GB are volunteers, another volunteer ought to go lay them off. It all stinks.
  • Stealth
  • bobld
    bobld

I feel sorry for him just about as sorry for my shit when I take a big dump.Because all you hear is how great and loving the GB are.How the elders are loving and caring.How great the org is.We must obey the GB,ELDERS,ETC.

Those in bethel say how great it is and how they would have it no other way.Well they got the other way now it is up to them and have the balls and call a spade a spade as it were.Talk to a DFP and see how they care for a human being.

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

@Stealth, you have to post the long link for it to appear in your post ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFR3Ly-nLoM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit