Chaos at Brooklyn Bethel 12/2016

by James Jack 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro
    I feel sorry for some of these folks. Not the jerks, but there are some good sincere people who believe the cult's promise that they were part of a "family" and would be taken care of. Remember, outside of the higher-ups, they are also cult victims whose entire world is crashing down.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

I saw a movie once, where a man was put in prison in the 30's ..released around the 80's, and was lost. The man could never function correctly, and resorted to killing himself.

At least the prison gave him gate money.😨

Sad state to be in.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I wonder what goes through people's heads who busted their guts to get to Bethel?? To think that you've earned your way to that ''Ivory Tower'' only to be sent back to the ''field'' because of ''downsizing''. It must feel like being hit over the head with a bag!!
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    From what I've seen, if the guy is stuck in 'middle management' at Bethel, he's getting the axe. I knew a ton of Bethelites who were there for 20+ years and in that middle run. Bethel elders overseeing a department or sub-department. They were all sent packing.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hmmm. A bunch of guys now solely responsible for keeping up their homes, doing their laundry and cooking after decades of having maids, laundresses and cooks? Yeah it's chaos!

Whoever doesn't think that would equal chaos is insane (sorry to all my friends)-just came to a home that has had 4 men running it after divorce/separation/ moving out of parents home. Its like a frat house without the lewd behavior and alcohol. EWWW They even know how EWWW and horrible it is because they had the wife/mom taking care of the home before that. YES, this is sexist. I fully acknowledge that. But people are:)

• Listener
    Listener
    It wouldn't surprise me if the females take on these duties for a few others outside of work hours (as well as her husband). She doesn't have to prepare and give talks after all.
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    Agree JW daughter. when a person has not learned to care for themselves, then to be thrust into the situation to be forced to do so IS chaos. for that person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit