Chaos at Brooklyn Bethel 12/2016

by James Jack 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    i dont feel sorry for anybody at bethel or any active jw because im sure they would shun their own mother farther wife husband son daughter if needed
  • freddo
    freddo

Ha!

11 months ago and it's the "HAPPY" video.

What a difference in less than a year.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Wow, you're right. That video was about a year ago. Maybe the next video will be a little different.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

@freddo......next song...

On the outside......from staind.

• oppostate
    oppostate

I'm sure the GB 7 and their 30 helpers don't have to do their own laundry and fend for their own food.

(from Pinterest) Lunchtime at Brooklyn Bethel. Guests (and former Bethelites) Ed and Alice Spears

• flipper
    flipper

Your friends statement, " the kitchen and laundry personnel are gone and I have to fend for myself. "

God forbid this guy ever has to cook for himself or do his own laundry like the rest of the normal human race ! I mean I get it - it's all these clowns have ever known is serving in a mind controlled state for WT Society needs, and a lot was demanded of these folks - but give me a break - whining about cooking for yourself and doing your own laundry. The guy's been spoiled rotten like the rest of them in Bethel having their rooms cleaned for them and cooked for and laundry done. Next thing you know he's going to want his ass wiped as well ! We should all be so lucky

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I find the title to this thread disingenuous as well.

What Chaos ?

A guy is left to do some final.clean up and to be there perhaps for security reasons.

• James Jack
    James Jack

He meant chaos in the sense in that there are not many Bethelites around who were always moving about with mission to accomplish. There is hardly anyone around or oversight being given. "Just keep this Place Clean, and in working order!".

"It's pretty lonely here"

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So an empty vacant building with no one around is chaos in his description ?

That makes all practical sense .

If that's is his cognitive reasoning perhaps this guy should seek retirement ?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    That's right. Most of these people sent home have no real practical knowledge of how to live on their own. Like holding down a job, paying bills, rent......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit