Funniest or strangest thing to happen to you when knocking on a door

by usualusername1 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Ashe
    Princess Ashe

ShirleyW. No one called the police. After I went to the doctor to check out the dog bite, the doctor informed me I needed to file a police report so the dog would be quarantined for a few days to make sure the dog did not have rabies.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

About 15 years ago, a young scantily clad woman came to the door. She was clearly getting a thrill seeing myself and another brother get rather embarrassed. Quite funny thinking back 😀

• jp1692
    jp1692

UTC, the same thing happened to me but 30 year ago!

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Man...wouldn't it liven up the meetings if the experiences shared on here were shared on the platform 😋😋

• jp1692
    jp1692

Yes it would. It might even be worth going back .... no, never mind. It wouldnt!

Glad we have this place to share!!!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yeah, me and another sister got the old naked guy answering the door to shock and embarrass the JW women routine.

I just looked him up and down, gave a little laugh and carried on with my entire presentation.

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

When I was about 23 me and another sister who was about 20 knocked on a door and a man answered but only popped his head around the Door coz he was naked, don't think he realised we could see him in the full length mirror at the end of the hallway. We went red and rushed through the presentation and when he shut the door were were doubled over laughing and then told the others working with us in the street and they were doubled over laughing too

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i remember in my late teens--out knocking with another young pioneer---an afro-carribean woman answered--listened for a minute--then said---" you wan som baahti ?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit