if a married bethel elder calls you for sex what would you do if stalked?

by topanga 44 Replies latest social relationships

• rebel
    rebel

Topanga,

Do you have any family or someone else you can confide in?

By God, if you were my daughter, I would beat the living daylights out of him and he wouldn't so much as look in your direction again.

xxR

• JT
    JT

If you are for real- then do this-

Call bethel -718-625-3600 and ask to speak to Robert Rains or Al Harrell and tell them your story-or

if you really want to have some fun- Ask for Dan Sylick- he is in charge of the Personeel Dept at bethel

then sit back and enjoy the fire works

the wt org esp bethel is o keen on KEEPING THE ORG CLEAN just the mere accusation has sent a many of bethelites out the front door

• Francois
    Francois

You can get a really good, inexpensive micro tape recorder at Radio Shack. And while you're at it, you can get one of those little suction cup microphones that plug into the recorder and stick onto the phone handset and record every word. Practice with it first and leave it set up so that all you have to do is hit the "on" button when the creep calls.

When he calls, don't make any remark that could in any way be construed as encouraging him to get funky. Then, when you've got the tape, don't say anything to him to make him suspicious and start thinking up an excuse.

Then you've got him. And with that tape and a good attorney, you can make the idiots pay.

Do not identify this guy or anyone else to this bulletin board. The Watchtower Society monitors this bulletin board, and you don't want to say what or who is involved. Surprise is a powerful tactic.

My two cents.

francois

• Valis
    Valis

Just go to the Kingdom Hall and tell the other elders that he is asking for sex and is stalking you...also tell them you are reporting it to the cops so they better get busy and remove the unclean thing from amongst them, lest he cast a bad light on Jehover's borganization...eheh...That might get him to cool it and have his ass in the frying pan...even if you don't get it ontape he will be looked at differently..eheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Scully
    Scully

Set a trap for a jerk of this magnitude.

Tell the elder that you will "agree" to meet with him. Have him make the arrangements and get back to you with details. Once you have the details, inform 2 other elders and have them accompany you and then confront this jerk in front of "two witnesses".

Good idea to have the police meet you all there to discuss the stalking issue too.

They won't mess with you again.

Love, Scully

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm afraid that the other two elders may not back her, no matter what. This is not just a regular elder, he's a bethel elder. Likely they would do their best to hush up the whole thing. The cops are a better bet, IMO.

SS

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Am I interpreting you correctly that you are studying with this guy? Or are you studying with someone else and somehow private information that you discuss in your study is getting back to this guy?

I was wondering that, too.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

francois,

Do you really mean that the big, Big Brother is watching here? I'd better be on my best behavior from now - I wouldn't want to upset them

The jo ho's engaged in the monitoring must read a lot of corrupting (read educational) material here.

A big G'day to the brothers.

Just you remember - cheeses is watching too!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I'd get a taperecorder and tape the phonecalls and face-to-face conversations.

I would report his sorry ass to the police, and I would report him to the other elders, and I would tell him to leave me alone or I would rip his heart out. [sorry, getting bad memories now].

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

You dont seem to concerned with his approach, if you were that bothered you would have already had a friend of yours hiding in the cupboard etc your post seems to me that your enjoying the chase ,is it a turn on for you to have an elder man chase you,are you after the forbidden fruit , i cant see him stalking you in the cinema unless you told him that you where going there ,you sound too unconvincing to me,NO I i think your playing with the board, the fact that you mentioned that you also like older men or that young men are not your scene ,you have already led him along a dangerous path its your own fault,NO i am not a j.w grow up and get on with your life.

SORRY BUT I SPEAK AS I FIND.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit