if a married bethel elder calls you for sex what would you do if stalked?

by topanga 44 Replies latest social relationships

• topanga
    topanga

calls me on the phone, he knows me from sitting in on my studies. others notice his behavior but nothing has been done. the other day i saw him in my movie theatre staring at me smiling. i got up and left. quite tempting but im better than that i wouldn't let any man use me especially a jw.

what would u do?

• neverthere
    neverthere

Call the police, report him.

Neverthere

• sandy
    sandy

Absolutely, call the police and report the A-hole!!!

Are you still studying? Are you interested in being a JW? Are you already one? What's the story?

Sandy

• topanga
    topanga

im still studying despite all that im finding out, but he is strange his language was very dirty .

on one of my studies we talked about relationships etc and i said the guys my age were stupid and i wasn't interested in them. on his call he mentioned that and offered oral sex because those young guys don't know what i need. i dont think anyone will believe me. so i will try to get it on tape if he calls again and ask the phone company for incoming call reports. hope he doesn't come to another study.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    on his call he mentioned that and offered oral sex because those young guys don't know what i need.

Wow. This guy sounds like an idiot. And creepy to boot. I would definitely tape the call. I would definitely get call records, if you can. But before anything else...call the police!!! Get the paper trail rolling before things get too bad. This is the shepherd taking care of his flock???

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    on one of my studies we talked about relationships etc and i said the guys my age were stupid and i wasn't interested in them. on his call he mentioned that and offered oral sex because those young guys don't know what i need.

Am I interpreting you correctly that you are studying with this guy? Or are you studying with someone else and somehow private information that you discuss in your study is getting back to this guy? Either way, you should discontinue the study immediately. If it's the latter, you clearly can't trust the person you're studying with, and if the former, you might be exposing yourself to danger. So I'd cut it off immediately.

Personally, if you stop the study, I'd recommend you leave it at that, and go on with your life. But if you're determined to study with the JW's, you should contact the local elders and inform them what's been going on, then demand that they get you a different person to study with. If they won't cooperate, that in itself should tell you something about the organization you're getting involved with.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Do get him on tape. and then take him to the cleaners

And you know what honey, you could probably take him to places where he's never been.

I'm sorry. I'm in a venting mood tonight. and any jw makes me want to vomit right now.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Get him on tape,report him to his body of elders, and tell them you are pressing charges, and want to sue them, then get a copy of the tape go Bill Bowen so he can have it aired on the 6 o'clock news..

I'm being silly here, but really stay away from him!

• rocketman
    rocketman

Good advice from all thus far. I can only echo it. Wow, quite an experience.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I would tell him... I'm "packing" so you better get packing!! Seriously...The next time your in public and he is stalking you,Never appear to be afraid ....look him in the eye and say out loud "Why are you stalking me?" go to management and tell them to call the police.You now have witnesses and document his every move.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit