if a married bethel elder calls you for sex what would you do if stalked?

by topanga 44 Replies latest social relationships

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

If a married bethel elder called ME for sex, I'd freak out.

• topanga
    topanga

There are alot of eders & co's etc etc that are just dogs practicing their filth and threatening sisters to keep their mouths shut. Once you get to know alot of them you will be shocked to find none are intelligent. Alot of them don't read or believe the bible anymore they go along because so much of their life was spent there and they've moved up so far no one will believe anything against them.

There is alot more to this story and once i have the proof i need i will let you all know the outcome. The first time he and his friends in these congregations attacked me i was too afraid to fight back, no one believed me and those who knew were too afraid to speak up.

Things may be different this time.

• JT
    JT

YEP A BOGUS THREAD-

at first it sounded like it could happen, but after awhile it starts sounding weak

you see I am a Society Man and one thing i know is WT doesn't protect no ones A$$ esp if the guy is just a reg bethelite, a GB or one of the Given Ones OK i can see them perhaps but some flunky in the Convention off or Purchasing, please

YOU SEE the problem i have with this thread is this persons is suppose to be a non-jw, which means wt would be even more concern due to the IMAGE ISSUE-

WHEN EVERY WORDLY FOLKS REPORT A JW- THE org comes down hard cause they know they CAN'T CONTROL worldy folks who could go to the media, call in the cops etc

but if this was a sister they at least have the person under the oversight of the org

a nonjw like this poster would scare the hell out of the legal and service dept and they would have no problem CUTTING A BETHELITE off at the knees and the reason is simple

any position he holds THERE ARE 500 BETHELITES Standing in line to get his OFFICE

so this poster has started off pretty well i will admit

but if i was a betting man , this POSTER IS A FAKE

AND THAT is based on my 30+yrs as a jw and how the most important thing to this org is THEIR IMAGINE

and they don't care who you are if a decision must be made between the GOOD NAME OF THE ORG OR YOUR GOOD NAME you lose

just ask Carl , Bill, Barbara or Joe and the tons of others who were cut off at the knees

SORRY MY DEAR FRIEND UNTIL YOU CAN SHOW OTHERWISE

YOU ARE BUSTED AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN

nice try

• topanga
    topanga

you are probably one in a million jw dogs that regularly get away things all the time and know all the ropes.

If there are better brothers in line good!

That sick bastard and his wife have been caught doing alot worse than that.

The proof is coming, there are alot of married bethel elders who participate in molestation rapes stalking phone harrassment etc etc and get away with it for years.

They wont get away with it anymore than those catholic priest who are receiving due recompense for acts long hidden in the past.

• JT
    JT
    you are probably one in a million jw dogs that regularly get away things all the time

NAME CALLING I SEE---

well -let me share something with you my dear friend, if you had caught me a few years back i would go round the barn with you, but :

1. since you don't know me from Adam

2. I have no desire to argue- since i spent over 30+yr of my life arguing with folks as to whether Jesus died on a light pole or a telephone pole

so i have no desire whatsoever to get into a "Pissing Match" with you

and know all the ropes.

no i don';t know ALL THE ROPES-- but the ones i do know-- i have spent the last 7yrs on the net sharing with folks so that they don't end up with that ROPE AROUND THIER NECK

The proof is coming

well when it comes then i will "Credit" your account, until then I will just hold onto your "IOU"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit