JWs At My Door This Morning

by Francois 64 Replies latest jw friends

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

<<<<<<<patting Francois on the back

Great job! I would have paid $$$$ to see the look on his face as he was vamoosing. lol

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

warrigal....lol....you're not the only one :

I wish I had your way with words...sometimes I only open my mouth to change feet.
  • RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Francois, to have been there with a video cam to record this would have been priceless

Good for you, and I'll bet you it felt good to say what you had to say.

I expect they'll be on my doorstep before long, I've seen them in my townhouse complex recently, but I seldom if ever hear the door when anyone knocks.

I'll keep you informed should I open the door and have an opportunity to toss 2 or more cents their way.

Way to go Francois: BRAVO!

• Undecided
    Undecided

I had them at my door again today. They invited me to the memorial. I mentioned the war in Iraq and how they will give their life to kill an infidel. He said they expect to get 26 virgins and I said they would never catch up to Solomon. They left laughing.

Ken P.

• Francois
    Francois

Thank you all for your very kind remarks. I've really been enjoying the day today: the sun is out, the birds are singing, the grass is growing and the JWs are shitting little green BBs all over the neighborhood.

For you who asked, since I was on the phone and I had seen this character coming, doing the pioneer shuffle, I had a few minutes to compose in my mind exactly how I was going to dispatch him. It's one of the benefits I obtained via my strict attendance at the Theocratic Ministry School. Why, I can give a #4 talk based on nothing more than the label in my underwear.

But I really did enjoy this morning. I'll bet he's home now, marking up his territory cards.

Many thanks, m'friends

francois

• garybuss
    garybuss
    I can give a #4 talk based on nothing more than the label in my underwear.

Hahahaha

Reminds me of a car group I was with once in service . . . a prick, two nuts, and an asshole . . .

Thanks for the good account of your confrontation and thanks for the report on your speaking talents!!

I needed the laugh:-)

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

Let's see, Francois. On that #4 talk i'll give you a good on counsel point # ... oh, that's right they've simplified the TMS now. Anyway, keep sticking it to them!!!!!

• Francois
    Francois

What's the difference between a porcupine and a Volkswagen full of Jehovah's Witnesses?

With a porcupine, the pricks are on the outside.

francois

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

francios ; i can see why youb blasted him ojut fast!!! who wants to be agravated at home. but i think you could have worked him for a few minutes and he would have been begging a way off your step. i find it more fun when they want to run and i ask why.? are you not out the preach the bible today ? well i'm not finished yet. the longer it goes the more you can make them lie , and bust them in each lie. that really pisses them off. great work all the same you made me smile.....john

• simplesally
    simplesally

Even though I don't want to be Catholic again, THANKS for sticking up for the Catholics. I used to get so tired of the publications blasting the Catholics and the individuals when they themselves had their own sins in the closet. Yet their sinners were imperfect men while the Catholics were whores sleeping with Satan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit