Adam and the Dinosaurs

by The Real Edward Gentry 48 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

the dinosaurs were gone before Adam. Their poop provided the fertile Eden soil.

Dang, that's some durable poop!

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

If Dinosaurs really lived during Adam's time, wow, Adam had quite a work to do classify and name them: A few mentioned below. But these poor species were later destroyed by BigJ's fury or boredom or uncontrollable anger, which the Bible never specifies. Purposeful god indeed

Melanorosaurus, Antetonitrus , Vulcanodon , Spinophorosaur, Eusauropoda , Shunosaurus , Patagosaurus , Mamenchisaurid,Omeisaurus , Mamenchisaurus, Cetiosaurus , Jobaria , Neosauropoda, Haplocanthosau, Diplodocoidea, Rebbachisaurid, Limaysaurus , Dicraeosaurida, Amargasaurus , Diplodocidae , Barosaurus , Macronaria , Camarasaurus , Titanosaurifor, Phuwiangosauru, Titanosauria , Malawisaurus , Rapetosaurus , Isisaurus , Saltasaurus

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

The garden of Eden must have been humongous to house all the dinosaurs and all the other animals..

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

This guy is a total and utter troll

LoL "the real .....( pain in the ass!"

No witness would allude to "how crucial the time period (before Adam sinned) is to working out Armageddon"

A) because only apostates know about Fred Franz and his loony counting the 6,000 years to 1975

b) they try to avoid alluding to dates of Armageddon AT ALL now, given their history

There is no way you are an "in" dub!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    LoveUniHateExams4 hours ago4 hours ago
    For years, I thought the Flintstones was a documentary - Love it - f**king hilarious!
    Simon: please introduce a new feature on this forum - 'Comment of the Year', where posters can nominate their favourite comments.
    If you did, the above from Punkofnice would get my vote.

Me too!

I've always thought it would be a cool Christmasy kind of thread - post of the year or comment of the year, ExJW YouTuber of the year etc etc 😀

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There are 8.7 million species living in the world right now, that must of taken Adam along time to name them all.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    One of Adam's first assignments was to name all the animals including the sea creatures and dinosaurs of course. We don't know how long this took but, as all witnesses know, the time period is crucial in working out the timing of Armageddon).

JW's don't necessarily think that dinosaurs had not already gone extinct by Adam's time. Something about the earth having much vegetation to balance the atmosphere, and dinosaurs to remove the vegetation, and then their need was over.

Also, "....
    as all witnesses know, the time period is crucial in working out the timing of Armageddon" !!!
    Who told you that crap? All witnesses do not know a bunch of the doctrine. And all the stuff about when Adam was created and when the last creative day started/ended- that's stuff of Fred Franz' day. It has nothing to do with the supposed timing of Armageddon now, that's stuff of the overlapping generation.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    There are 8.7 million species living in the world right now, that must of taken Adam along time to name them all.

Well let's say it took him one hour to observe 1 animal and then name him. If my calculations are right, that would take 933 years to finish this. Of course, this means doing it non-stop for 24 hours a day. So it seems Adam did not sleep his entire life, and dedicated 24 hours a day to name animals.

Also how exactly did he name animals that did not live in that specific area? Did Jellohoba fly those animals from other parts of the world just like he did for the great flood? That's a lot of animals flying in the air.

And how did he name all the species of fish? Maybe Jellohoba made magical scuba gear, and then Adam put the magical scuba gear and dove into the ocean for a few years to name all of the fish.

Boy, isn't Jellohoba great? he really thinks of logistics...

• TD
    TD

I won't go any deeper now

Don't try.....

You were not a very studious JW if you were ever one at all.

It's not that we don't appreciate this brand of humor. It's just not funny when it veers too far from the target.

• AdrianIsMagic
    AdrianIsMagic

Some dinotopia shit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit