Adam and the Dinosaurs

by The Real Edward Gentry 48 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

For years, I thought the Flintstones was a documentary.

• Onager
    Onager

"just imagine what it must have been like to have dinosaurs under your personal subjection."

You don't have to imagine! Play Ark: Survival Evolved. You can tame and even ride a wide variety of dinosaurs! There's no fun that compares to stomping around on the back of your own, personal, Triceratops; Or flying on the back of a Pteranodon!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Okaaaaayyyyy.

Troll alert.

Oh and anyone who uses the wrong "there / their / they're" loses me immediately....

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I think this poster is one of those ironic posters...you know...like Jehovah's Trumpet used to be.

• tiki
    tiki

For Pete's sake...the dinosaurs were gone before Adam. Their poop provided the fertile Eden soil. Then their purpose was complete and they disappeared off the planet. And God brought the animals to Adam...he didn't have to roam around observing them. And he didn't speak English so we have no idea what he called the tiger or the rhinoceros or the baboon.

• Boredposter
    Boredposter

Yeah.... I saw 'The Land of the Lost'. Not so harmonious.

• punkofnice
  • sparky1
    sparky1

"Just imagine what it must have been like to have dinosaurs under your personal subjection." - The Real Edward Gentry

Why golly, gosh it must have been wonderful!

• Jayk
    Jayk

stuckinarut. Is that all you have to say?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

For years, I thought the Flintstones was a documentary - Love it - f**king hilarious!

Simon: please introduce a new feature on this forum - 'Comment of the Year', where posters can nominate their favourite comments.

If you did, the above from Punkofnice would get my vote.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit