Adam and the Dinosaurs

by The Real Edward Gentry 48 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Even as we write, Adam is still naming them:

Flossie, Eric, Sudges, Carmichael, Snogms....

• undercover
    undercover

Adam and the Dinosaurs

Good name for a punk rock band

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    pseudoxristos - "...I'm beginning to think that Ken Ham is really an atheist mocking Christians..."

Poe's Law strikes again, huh?

• sir82
    sir82

Adam and the Dinosaurs

Good name for a punk rock band

Or how about "Green Bible Dinosaurs"?

Jezebel and the Fornicators

The Molested Bees

This should be a whole new thread....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I dont find REG's topic threads which are full of nonsensical nuttery interesting or either intelligent.

Which leaves open the question has he just come here out of vindictiveness just to throw garbage from being booted off the forum previously ????

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    The Real Edward Gentry you are a BULLSHIT Troll Artist.

By they way - why would the animals need to be named?
    Why was that a priority?

• waton
    waton
    ttdtt: "Why was that a priority?

because this science project had to be finished as a male monopoly precedent before Eve was -rib cloned-- created.

• jws
    jws

I'm not going to read all of this, because it's all a ridiculous notion anyway. But why would Adam have to study the animals to give them names? Let's say there were an "original language". Why can't I just say, "Next! Let's call it a Blick". "And that one over there's a Yarp". Why do you have to study it?

The only "fascinating subject" here is the way people can find truth in this story.

• deegee
    deegee

Another 'Comment of the Year' nomination:

what caused the snakes to lose the ability to talk human? the flood, it was astounding, it left them speechless. Only asses (donkeys) were unimpressed.-------waton
  • lrkr
    lrkr

So, if it took 50 years and the timing is crucial to knowing when Armageddons coming.....

2025? 1975+50???

Just playing along.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit